Dome Lights | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Lights

I want Babers to come out on field with the Vince McMahon strut.
2CDCC0A5-5661-4D9F-8D5B-D973971A5EB7.gif

I'm guessing you never heard Brent Axe scream "On...THE...AIRRRRRRRRRR!"
This reminded me of my biggest pet peeve with Brent, so I decided to literally time him yesterday to make sure I wasn’t nuts. It’s waaaay worse than I thought.

Guess how long into his opening until he literally starts actual content yesterday? 2 minutes? Nope. 5 minutes?! Nope. At the 6 minute and 20 second mark he finally starts his opening monologue. Compare that to a legend like Russo who started yesterdays monologue THIRTY SECONDS IN.

6 minutes and 20 seconds of promoting, marketing, blabbering, setting up the day. My God it’s unbelievable.

This reminded me of my biggest pet peeve with Brent, so I decided to literally time him yesterday to make sure I wasn’t nuts. It’s waaaay worse than I thought.

Guess how long into his opening until he literally starts actual content yesterday? 2 minutes? Nope. 5 minutes?! Nope. At the 6 minute and 20 second mark he finally starts his opening monologue. Compare that to a legend like Russo who started yesterdays monologue THIRTY SECONDS IN.

6 minutes and 20 seconds of promoting, marketing, blabbering, setting up the day. My God it’s unbelievable.
That's why he is in Syracuse and will never get out of Syracuse. I had a rental car one day a year or so back, had no Sirius, and was FORCED (well not really cause after 10 min I turned on music) to listen to him as the only sports talk and I couldn't take it. His knowledge of sports you could fit in a thimble.

It's not even that I "disagree" with what he says, it's just his annoying delivery and the way he runs a show and dopey topics he brings up. It's not informative, entertaining, or funny. Which you gotta be 1 of the 3 as a sports radio host.

Dude how cool would it b if before they stormed out of the tunnel the dome went dark, the scoreboard lights up and hulk hogan ( or insert more relevant wrestler) appears on screen and gives an insane hype promo then the colored lights kick on and start flashing and the train horn sounds. Full stadium lights turn back on and the team comes charging out from the smoke.
Why couldn't we do this just without adding a wrestler?

For a city with the premier sports journalism program in the country, Syracuse sports radio sucks.
Sports radio sucks everywhere (locally and nationally). That can be said definitively now that The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz is only a podcast.

For a city with the premier sports journalism program in the country, Syracuse sports radio sucks.
Yea there called podcasts , I enjoy cuse militia they have a great chemistry and are fun to listen. I also like the locked on guys cuz they try to stray more realistic and constructive criticism then complete homers .

The entrance should be something like this. Replace the RED lighting with ORANGE and boom, done. You can change out the song (although I would just use this one as I think it kinda works even for a football team entrance)

The entrance should be something like this. Replace the RED lighting with ORANGE and boom, done. You can change out the song (although I would just use this one as I think it kinda works even for a football team entrance)

No more wrestling stuff, please! It makes no sense to combine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom