Dome News? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dome News?

It's not good.

agree to disagree...

you can get bud, coors, yuengling, and labatts. all for $6.

what else are you looking for? Seems ridiculously picky to complain about those beer choices and prices.

A. feel lucky you can buy beer. There are about 8 schools in the country.
B. Go to a yankee stadium. $10 Coors Light.

Yup it's about beer... Blue and Blue light are being replaced with PBR and OV splits.. The dome wanted to make the southern acc schools fans feel right at home.. And the price will be 5 for $10...

agree to disagree...

you can get bud, coors, yuengling, and labatts. all for $6.

what else are you looking for? Seems ridiculously picky to complain about those beer choices and prices.

A. feel lucky you can buy beer. There are about 8 schools in the country.
B. Go to a yankee stadium. $10 Coors Light.
I'm not complaining about the Dome foams, just don't like Blue is all.

Never said anything about selection or pricing, just responded to your question.

Bud is terrible...
4x480_1.jpg

I'm not complaining about the Dome foams, just don't like Blue is all.

Never said anything about selection or pricing, just responded to your question.

sorry - I prob should have responded to rocco's "when will they start selling real beer" comment.

Marvin Graves is dead? That's news to me...

Was it Bell Biv Devoe again? They weren't able to get to Rob Moore, hopefully Marvin hasn't fallen victim. They were touring again, so maybe this was the real reason they reunited. The tour was just a front!

twitter.com/jimbrownnfl32

I have no idea if this is a hint or not, but he tweeted a picture of filming the promo and there is a kid in a 44 jersey.
My guess? An "I BLEED ORANGE" promo film for football.

It has been determined that Jim Brown actually still has eligibility he will be donning the #44 against Northwestern.

hope not--trough's are the absolute way to go --traffic moves

Actually in light if it being the year of the 2012 Apocalypse out of an abundance of caution urinals will be installed, because you don't ever want to cross the streams.

There's something magical about troughs when they're fresh and have ice in them. A few hours later...not so much.

Essentially i LIVE on this site. I have been unable to find a job for over a year now and believe i have been logged on continuously for 11 months haha. Even when i was working i always had a window up with syracusefan.com. I just realized your comment was sarcastic and i wasted energy typing a response. My bAd

I have been unable to find a job for over a year now and believe i have been logged on continuously for 11 months

The two may be related.

Its actually diagusting the amount of resumes i send out every single day. Makes me sick really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom