Dome News? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dome News?

Its actually diagusting the amount of resumes i send out every single day. Makes me sick really
With spelling like that I forcast a bunch more being sent. :p

With spelling like that I forcast a bunch more being sent. :p
Funny... It my freakin ipad. I hate this thing. I think i type too fast for it to recognize my words half the time, trust me man spellIng things correctly is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

Well... I have 15+ years in various inside sales as well as service jobs. Only a 2 year degree which is part of the problem i suppose

You want to be a tailgate coordinator? I'm getting rich off of selling counterfeit tickets and promising great seats for Cuse fans.

Thats hilarious that you say that. My friend and i always said we wished we could come up with some sort of small business to work tailgates, and we always said we would try and get you involved.

You want to be a tailgate coordinator? I'm getting rich off of selling counterfeit tickets and promising great seats for Cuse fans.
If there IS truly such a position i would do it in a heartbeat...

Its actually diagusting the amount of resumes i send out every single day. Makes me sick really

I feel for you, I've been there. Good luck

So is the "Big News" the Zac Brown Band concert?

*Yawn*

*Yawn*
Ha - I thought that was a joke post earlier, guess not. Finally start having concerts again and that's the pick!? Would have been news to get Bruce or something like that. Bummer

Personally not a fan, but that's great news for their fans in CNY! Concerts at the Dome were always a lot of fun. Hope this is a sign of things to come. Would be great for the area. Too many acts are going to Turning Stone instead.

Zac brown doesnt even list the show on their tour. Cant we get RUSH or Phish or somethinG worth going to?

Come on guys. I don't like them either, but they're popular and this concert will make a lot of people in the area happy (and hopefully pump some money into the local economy). Let's not descend to Syracuse.com poster levels of crankiness with stuff like, "who?" and "these guys stink" type of posts. We're better than that. Today it's a Zac Brown concert, but tomorrow it might be somebody you like (but other people hate).

Come on guys. I don't like them either, but they're popular and this concert will make a lot of people in the area happy (and hopefully pump some money into the local economy). Let's not descend to Syracuse.com poster levels of crankiness with stuff like, "who?" and "these guys stink" type of posts. We're better than that. Today it's a Zac Brown concert, but tomorrow it might be somebody you like (but other people hate).
Seriously I've never heard of him/them...is it a country band?

Seriously I've never heard of him/them...is it a country band?

I've heard of them, but had to go to Google for more details. Their wiki entry. Looks like they've had 8 songs that went #1 on the country charts, with 2 more that went up to #2. Seven Grammy nominations with two wins, and an insane amount of Country Music Awards. They sound like a big deal. I'm sure country music fans in the area (and there are a ton) are justifiably pumped.

I never saod i hated zac brown...just was hoping for a bigger band name. Its def cool regardless

Come to the Fine Mess Tailgates this Fall and apply in person.
Sadly i have never been to a fine mess tailgate to this point. I always tailgate with my best friend and his family at Hoople across from Varsity. They have been there forever and its the perfect tailgate spot. We have thrown the idea of fine mess but were never sure if newbies were welcome without warning

Please dont EVER associate me with the d bags on syracuse.com

Sadly i have never been to a fine mess tailgate to this point. I always tailgate with my best friend and his family at Hoople across from Varsity. They have been there forever and its the perfect tailgate spot. We have thrown the idea of fine mess but were never sure if newbies were welcome without warning

Newbies are always welcome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

zac brown is right at the top of the country game right now.. and i wonder if coach atkins was involved. he is big time friends with the band..

I'm pretty excited for this concert. I love all kinds of music, from rap to country to even a little jazz. Zac Brown Band is an amazing show live. They're excellent performers and really know how to play. Here's a cover they do at a lot of concerts of the Devil Went Down to Georgia:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom