Donnie Freeman McD AA Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Donnie Freeman McD AA Game Thread

Donnie is going to need to add A LOT of muscle in the offseason. He’s getting bullied for every rebound. He’s got KD legs.

For those that haven’t seen a lot of Donnie, he hangs out on the perimeter a decent amount but he does have a really nice low post game when he goes to it. I think he’s seeing his perimeters skills continue to develop and trying to show that off since it’s so highly coveted from bigs nowadays but he has a wide range of moves on the block if he sees a mismatch down there.

For those that haven’t seen a lot of Donnie, he hangs out on the perimeter a decent amount but he does have a really nice low post game when he goes to it. I think he’s seeing his perimeters skills continue to develop and trying to show that off since it’s so highly coveted from bigs nowadays but he has a wide range of moves on the block if he sees a mismatch down there.
I would also say its his first real opportunity to be playing along side a real center instead of playing the 5 like he does in high school. All he really knows in this game is he's not the man in the middle which is leaving him to hang around the perimeter. And yes he can shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom