Don't see a game thread, so . . . . | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Don't see a game thread, so . . . .

Of all the bubble teams we were best equipped to go on a run. That should be a factor.

I agree, but part of that is Boeheim, who unfortunately was a bigger factor for other reasons.

Man it would have been nice to see what White could have done under the bright lights of the tourney with that 3 point shot.
Unfortunately he was 1-6 against Miami which is one reason SU is in the NIT. I love the guy but his 3-point shooting against Miami hurt us.

Of all the bubble teams we were best equipped to go on a run. That should be a factor.
This! Pretty clear they went by RPI and road/neutral records on the last few in/out to cover their butts... too bad because on the eye test, we for sure would edge out

Shot at 100 in the national post-season! When was the last time SU did that? Taco Bell should give an extra half taco if that happens.

Looks like it's bad Gillon tonight or maybe asleep Gillon. Didn't attempt a FG in the first half. Hey wake up man.

Lydon definitely playing like a D league player and not an NBA one - long way to go for him offensively. But the NBA drafts on potential and he has good long term potential.

Because if you save it for the end you risk being too full to properly enjoy all their offerings.

lol, that makes sense! I've certainly had that happen before.

Looks like it's bad Gillon tonight or maybe asleep Gillon. Didn't attempt a FG in the first half. Hey wake up man.

The only FG he attempted was a 1 on 3 fast break, dribbling the ball off his leg and out of bounds. The story of the season.

Why? He's going to be the Cuse coach in a year.
Just think this program needs a change. Hop sure does look tired and hoping his health is okay.

The question for 2nd half is can we avoid making enough mistakes to lose the game. We are better than these guys. We just have to focus and not get sloppy.

All the hating on Gillon, yet we have 47 at half. Whose shots do you folks want him to take away? He's not having a great game, but all the talk about him not shooting enough is puzzling me. If we could have 47 at the half with him not shooting every game, I know I'd take it.

I think he attempted to attempt one but lost control.

God this is pathetic. Where is everybody?

Just think this program needs a change. Hop sure does look tired and hoping his health is okay.
I'm also on the fence about hopkins and i understand we are an elite program and we can pull any up and coming coach we want but who would be out there that's better than hopkins? I'm not defending hopkins I'm seriously asking because I don't know

Wrong again announcer, Battle will be the man next year no matter who returns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom