Doug Marrone meeting... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Doug Marrone meeting...

Over his past 2 seasons, 5-7 and 8-5 there is a 2-9 spell bridging the 2 seasons aka 5-2, 2-9, 6-1. He ended 2011 0-5 and started 2012 2-4.

So we are picking portions of two seasons and splicing them together to make things seem worse that they really are.

Gotcha.

BTW, this is ridiculous thinking seeing as how there was different personel on each team but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Why don't we just look at the last 7 and say he has a 6-1 "spell" in there.

That's pretty funny -- and true -- regarding BMK. However, you missed a clue. Most folks here have met me in BARS... before and after games. If we did a roll-call of folks I've met that way, it might rival in size a village phone directory.

If I remember correctly, the first time I met you, was because YOU invited me to a bar. :D

Sent using my Commodore 64

So we are picking portions of two seasons and splicing them together to make things seem worse that they really are.

Gotcha.

BTW, this is ridiculous thinking seeing as how there was different personel on each team but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Why don't we just look at the last 7 and say he has a 6-1 "spell" in there.

Ha! I didn't make the statement, I was trying to help you with the context since that's how I read it. If you have issue with what they posted, may want to take it up with them.

I'm over griping over what Marrone did or didn't do since it's no longer pertinent to SU football moving forward. We're full speed ahead with HCSS now.

That's pretty funny -- and true -- regarding BMK. However, you missed a clue. Most folks here have met me in BARS... before and after games. If we did a roll-call of folks I've met that way, it might rival in size a village phone directory.

Perhaps someday when the kiddies grow up and I have a bit more disposable income I can buy you a bevvy and you can regale me w/ stories aside from all the gems you post on this board?

I hope the Bills crash and burn with Marrone strapped in the driver seat (just trying to stay in touch with my feelings).

Ha! I didn't make the statement, I was trying to help you with the context since that's how I read it. If you have issue with what they posted, may want to take it up with them.

I'm over griping over what Marrone did or didn't do since it's no longer pertinent to SU football moving forward. We're full speed ahead with HCSS now.

I didn't see a post about a 2-9 record sprinkled in there, just yours. In any case dissecting seasons like that is ridiculous no matter who says it. I apologize if it wasn't you.

Get it right..it's HCSMFS!!

I didn't see a post about a 2-9 record sprinkled in there, just yours. In any case dissecting seasons like that is ridiculous no matter who says it. I apologize if it wasn't you.

LOL! Yes you did, you even responded to the post on page 5 of this very thread at 6:19pm.

All good though, was just trying to help clearify what someone else meant.

2-9 is 2-9 whether it happens in one season or two...it sucked for the die hard and sapped the casual fans' interest.

Hey, it's pretty easy. Just show up at the @Georgetown game, the BET or any place we play in the NCAA's. That's how most people here have met me. :). But you'll probably be disappointed. I'm just another non-descript-looking, middle-aged woman who probably drinks too much pinot noir.

Don't forget the long-lost ABCD camp at FDU

Don't forget the long-lost ABCD camp at FDU
Noah, Yes! How could I have forgotten that? That must have been 10 years ago... but it seems like yesterday. And, once again, it was great meeting you there!

LOL! Yes you did, you even responded to the post on page 5 of this very thread at 6:19pm.

All good though, was just trying to help clearify what someone else meant.

LOL, you are right, I thought that was you that made that statement.

2-9 is 2-9 whether it happens in one season or two...it sucked for the die hard and sapped the casual fans' interest.

We agree to disagree on the 2-9 thing. So do the seasons have to be in a row? Or can we pick just any 2 seasons?

How about we pick the middle four games of the last 3 seasons and say in mid season games he whatever and whatever? I like picking bad quarters and stringing them together is even better. Getting more granular is the way to go I think.

Kidding.

It did suck for the die hard but as a die hard "townie" as you might say who has supported this program since I was a little boy, I didn't even think of it that way. Not to say that losing doesn't suck, cause it does. I thought of it in terms of seasons and that is the only way the bowl committees judge it as well as the BCS. If that actually hurt the standings or bowl selections, etc. then naturally I would be concerned

Hey, it's pretty easy. Just show up at the @Georgetown game, the BET or any place we play in the NCAA's. That's how most people here have met me. :). But you'll probably be disappointed. I'm just another non-descript-looking, middle-aged woman who probably drinks too much pinot noir.

What bar does everyone go to in Georgetown ?

Noah, Yes! How could I have forgotten that? That must have been 10 years ago... but it seems like yesterday. And, once again, it was great meeting you there!

I remember it fondly, as you were very kind and friendly to come over and bring me to the SU group.

If I remember correctly, the first time I met you, was because YOU invited me to a bar. :D

Sent using my Commodore 64

Ha I go to all these joints at most games and nobody ever bought me a drink...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom