Doug needs more speed in his backfield and yey the kids with at speed sit | Syracusefan.com

Doug needs more speed in his backfield and yey the kids with at speed sit

CaliCuse

All American
We already have top recruit coming in next year and the possibility of another. Sitting DMF and morris doesn't really make sense but Morriss' size might be the factor with him.AAM has apparently put himself on the permanent DNP list.PTG has good speed but can't seem to crack the LOS enough to break a long run. Jerome was running free on the sideline and couldn't get to the house before he was put down. "Caught from behind".:oops:

PTG looked much faster in high school, but he was probably 25lbs lighter then, too.

PTG looked much faster in high school, but he was probably 25lbs lighter then, too.

You could also add that there are a lot more faster players out on the field compared to high school.

I see no problem sitting anyone. Sure they might have better speed, but do they know all their assignments? It takes more than just speed to get on that field in the RB position at the college level Cali. I also see your frustration with the position.

I predict AAM will get some PT v. Pitt. I have no insider information and rarely make a prediction...but just a hunch after the failed goal line sweep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom