Dougs press conf second review | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dougs press conf second review

How does that equate to giving up on program building. He's going to focus more time on just coaching the team. And I didn't provide an opinion.

Because program building includes all those stupid speaking engagements, special events, fan outreach. He's done with all of that, he's done with program building in my opinion. He must really feel like he's on the hotseat. And he must have thrown away his PLAN folders.

I know you and I disagree on the current direction of the program. I think things are kind of stagnant and not gradually improving. You think things are headed in the right direction. One of us is right, and I HOPE it's you.

So what you are saying is he's pouting. Well, that's professional. And in year 3, he's given up on program building. And you think that is a good thing. Well, okay.

Maybe to a degree, but I think it is more a shift in priority away from fan-campaigning to concentrating more on team improvement. There are only so many hours in a week and maybe Doug has figured out that hitting the road to appease 20k fans isn't worth it from a cost-benefit standpoint.

Maybe to a degree, but I think it is more a shift in priority away from fan-campaigning to concentrating more on team improvement. There are only so many hours in a week and maybe Doug has figured out that hitting the road to appease 20k fans isn't worth it from a cost-benefit standpoint.

yup why the hell should he do anything for the few that still care-screw them i say screw them-

and the grand it would cost might be saved up for a new st coach:rolling:

yup why the hell should he do anything for the few that still care-screw them i say screw them-

and the grand it would cost might be saved up for a new st coach:rolling:

Yeah, I guess everything is an all-or-nothing proposition with no room for any middle ground. Get real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom