Drivers These Days | Syracusefan.com

Drivers These Days

A Lamborghini Urus?

Probably reach 140 mph in 2nd gear.

And is there someplace where it can legally be driven at even half that speed?

I’m really beginning to feel like my grandfather now!!

Lol just saw this. I suspect the majority of new cars sold in 2023 can do 140mph. Or at least close to it. Hell you’ve got things like the Cybertruck that weigh twice as much as an average car and do 0-60 in under 3 seconds!

And is there someplace where it can legally be driven at even half that speed?

I’m really beginning to feel like my grandfather now!!

There are state’s with 75mph limits and I’m fairly certain I’ve come across 85mph in my travels.

Cars like this will often find themselves on racetracks, too.

There are state’s with 75mph limits and I’m fairly certain I’ve come across 85mph in my travels.

Texas has sections of highway with 85 mph speed limits.

Here in Utah the speed limit is 80 on many stretches of interstate highways

Probably as good a place as any to bring this up. I've proposed a national law where if you are in the left lane and you're not passing anyone, you are jailed for 12 years. We'll probably have to build some extra prisons for Maryland drivers.

Going 1-2 mph faster than the car to your right does not count. Speed up, pass them, and move over.

If it passes, you'll all thank me one day.

Probably as good a place as any to bring this up. I've proposed a national law where if you are in the left lane and you're not passing anyone, you are jailed for 12 years. We'll probably have to build some extra prisons for Maryland drivers.

Going 1-2 mph faster than the car to your right does not count. Speed up, pass them, and move over.

If it passes, you'll all thank me one day.
I've lived in a bunch of states and pretty sure that here in Maryland now, these are the worst drivers I've encountered.

I've lived in a bunch of states and pretty sure that here in Maryland now, these are the worst drivers I've encountered.

In my opinion, after several years of living in the DMV, there are generally two types of Maryland drivers:

1. The driver who thinks the left lane is a fundamental human right that they should make the most of, at any speed.
2. The driver who is going 95 mph on the beltway, weaving in and out of 5 lanes.

The first one may have created the second one.

Here in Utah the speed limit is 80 on many stretches of interstate highways

C'mon you're in Philly...what do you know about Utah!?!?!?!

Florida drivers are the worst. Not just in their own state, anywhere they go. And, if i can help it, i will never drive through Miami again. Good lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom