Drool... | Syracusefan.com

Drool...

SWC75

Bored Historian
:p

Watching DC2, NN and Jerami in the All-American game. All in at once- the East's front line. Coleman is the 5, Noel the 4, Grant the 3. They fit together just fine.

How sweet it is. Let's hope that it comes to fruition!

:p

Watching DC2, NN and Jerami in the All-American game. All in at once- the East's front line. Coleman is the 5, Noel the 4, Grant the 3. They fit together just fine.
About 100 people in the stands for that one. Next season they will be playing in front of 30K.

Of course, I drool a lot. Here comes the nurse...:confused:

certified-nurse-assistant.jpg

I am really thinking that noel is going to go to cuse...just seems to be a lot of little signs...I may be reading into things and just seeing what I want...but I think we are his choice...

Las Vegas, NV using Tapatalk

I am really thinking that noel is going to go to cuse...just seems to be a lot of little signs...I may be reading into things and just seeing what I want...but I think we are his choice...

agreed

Wonder if melo...the real and only one...has talked to him?...or is that a violation?

Of course, I drool a lot. Here comes the nurse...:confused:
Nothing like a hot nurse. The three of them looked really good, but especially DC.

Wonder if melo...the real and only one...has talked to him?...or is that a violation?

Yes he did at Midnight Madness, I posted a picture of them together a while ago.

I'm old enough to remember the Sam Perkins recruitment. Went to bed as an SU lock, woke up and declared for UNC (and they weren't the recruiting machine that UK is now). That one decision cost SU at least one NCAA trip, and about 20 wins.

I'm old enough to remember the Sam Perkins recruitment. Went to bed as an SU lock, woke up and declared for UNC (and they weren't the recruiting machine that UK is now). That one decision cost SU at least one NCAA trip, and about 20 wins.
JB spent many a winter night in that gym in Latham NY

That's the recruiting loss JB says he regrets the most. He visited Sam some 40 times, (you could do that then) and thought he ahd him but the word was UNC offerred his girlfriend a scholarship and we didn't so he went there. JB always felt that with Rautins, Bruin and Santifer and Perkins maning the middle, we could have gone all the way. I doubt Sam ever looked back because he got to play with Jordan and Worthy and got himself a ring anyway.

Yeah, but JB wasn't a good coach back then. ;)

That's the recruiting loss JB says he regrets the most. He visited Sam some 40 times, (you could do that then) and thought he ahd him but the word was UNC offerred his girlfriend a scholarship and we didn't so he went there. JB always felt that with Rautins, Bruin and Santifer and Perkins maning the middle, we could have gone all the way. I doubt Sam ever looked back because he got to play with Jordan and Worthy and got himself a ring anyway.
Now that you brought up Sam's girl friend, I wonder if Davis' twin sister got a scholarship to Kentucky?

I would love to see a full and detailed investigation of that program.

Perhaps the NCAA could go in and give the one and done's exams in the courses that they "attended." That might be more revealing than anything else. The results os a Focker lie detector test on Calapari would be interesting too.

Now that you brought up Sam's girl friend, I wonder if Davis' twin sister got a scholarship to Kentucky?

I would love to see a full and detailed investigation of that program.

Perhaps the NCAA could go in and give the one and done's exams in the courses that they "attended." That might be more revealing than anything else. The results os a Focker lie detector test on Calapari would be interesting too.

Calipari will be coaching the Knicks before that happens.

Calipari will be coaching the Knicks before that happens.
I think the crime should follow the perpetrator no matter where he tries to land college or pro.

I think Emmert needs to have a long sit down with Stern and get some agreements hammered out.

If Pay Pal Cal all of sudden decides to leave UK (for another school or NBA), you can almost bet that an investigation and punishment is coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom