Class of 2018 - DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan

He would start and be with friends. Other than the crap weather im sure the trip went well

If we land this kid we still need another interior Dline player. I believe that we have a chance to shock college football this year if we can somehow land a couple of dline studs
shock college football because the D played well or because we actually LANDED 2 studs???:)

Studs would be great but with the other pieces we have in place I'd be happy to just land a couple guys with size and the ability to occupy OL and keep them off the LBs. Coverage sacks will likely be there for the taking. A great setup for portal guys who believe they've been under utilized at their prior school.

Studs would be great but with the other pieces we have in place I'd be happy to just land a couple guys with size and the ability to occupy OL and keep them off the LBs. Coverage sacks will likely be there for the taking. A great setup for portal guys who believe they've been under utilized at their prior school.
I gave you a like because SyraGus is a fun handle. Well done.

Good post, too.

If we land this kid we still need another interior Dline player. I believe that we have a chance to shock college football this year if we can somehow land a couple of dline studs
I like your positive energy.

I also like our chances to make a bowl game with the changes made on the offensive side of the ball.

However, in order to "shock college football," we would likely need to win 10 games and beat Clemson or ND. That's going to be tough to do.

This tweet isn't great for Cuse.

Cam is currently in Ann Arbor visiting UMich and liked his Vandy visit. Think its a Cuse/UM battle for his services since Vandy just got a transfer DT commitment from the portal

Cam is currently in Ann Arbor visiting UMich and liked his Vandy visit. Think its a Cuse/UM battle for his services since Vandy just got a transfer DT commitment from the portal
Are you sure he is Ann Arbor? Schedules change and many of these grad transfers hit multiple schools in a week.

I just took a look at the Michigan depth chart at defensive tackle. They are absolutely loaded. I am shocked they’re even considering taking Goode. One of the guys at the back end of the depth chart is George Rooks.

I just took a look at the Michigan depth chart at defensive tackle. They are absolutely loaded. I am shocked they’re even considering taking Goode. One of the guys at the back end of the depth chart is George Rooks.
I watched their spring game. They look just fine on the DL even after losing Hutchison and Hinton. Cam would be a good depth guy but he is definitely not needed.

Last edited:
I watched their spring game. They look just fine on the DL even after losing Hutchison and Hinton. Cam would be a good depth guy but he is definitely not needed.
If he is looking to go pro and to be noticed, he isn't gong to get that at UM with their DTs and their rotation.

We get " Thank you"
Vandy Great time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom