Class of 2018 - DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan

In the words of a Nerd: Securing his commitment would be a highly significant attainment.

In the words of a long suffering fan: Let's corral this horse. Groom his beefy a$$. Let him clog the middle and be on our way to a friggin' Bowl Game (Sun Bowl vs. UCLA would be my preference).

Our mojo has been superlative since the season ended.

In the words of a Nerd: Securing his commitment would be a highly significant attainment.

In the words of a long suffering fan: Let's corral this horse. Groom his beefy a$$. Let him clog the middle and be on our way to a friggin' Bowl Game (Sun Bowl vs. UCLA would be my preference).

Our mojo has been superlative since the season ended.
Post of the Day?

If you think that will get him to commit to SU, go for it. I think it's a risky gambit, however.
Well in a perfect world (which this one almost is) I'd tell him about tell him about our stellar University (of Syracuse?). I'd convey to Sir Goode that the pinnacle of student athleticism can be achieved as an Orangeman where he'll have a better opportunity to showcase himself (his beefy a$$) against top flight, media-prominent competition.
What have I got but words and hope.

No, I was just sharing my convo with him. Just letting you know that he's well aware that he needs to gain weight and that he's trying.
I have heard that steroids may help

E7803538-76A0-4977-9803-0890717F0FCB.jpeg

lol. As an 80's kid there were two questions I heard repeatedly and that's "Where's the beef? and Who shot JR? I still dont have the answers 35 years later
Who’s Zoomin’ Who?

Bergeron thinks the world of Linton. The staff does too, if he is working with the starters.

It will be interesting to see how he does in the fall.

I hope he isn't one of those guys whose weight stays really low until after this senior season, when he drops out and really dedicates himself to getting ready for the NFL. And adds 25 pounds of muscle then.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches can be quite delicious. Toast the bread. Mix in a banana or two. Maybe some bacon.

Butter it up, grill it on both sides and add some bananas. If anyone knows about how to put on weight, it is Fat Elvis.
You had me until bacon. Bacon?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom