Class of 2018 - DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan

I’ve been told we have a large lineman transfer coming aboard. Wasn’t given name or which side of the ball. I hope that it’s Cam.
Hope it’s the D Line and hope that it’s Cam as well

No oranges yet.

Anyone hearing anything on the school and when of he decides?

No worries. Cuse is gonna be at the very least competitive this year, and against a tougher sched. Too bad Goode didn't want to be a part of it.

We will find a way even if we don't bring in one more transfer ...but we'll bring in at least one more.

Cheers, my friends

With Mesidor going to Miami, and Goode to Michigan. Seems clear the factories get the high school 4-stars, and now, get the late bloomers from the Portal too. Syracuse needs to aim for the disgruntled young players off other P5 schools.

With Mesidor going to Miami, and Goode to Michigan. Seems clear the factories get the high school 4-stars, and now, get the late bloomers from the Portal too. Syracuse needs to aim for the disgruntled young players off other P5 schools.
Tough to turn down primetime games and 100k at the stadium for every game at UM. Pipeline to nfl. Going to have number 1 pick in draft this year in Hutch. He prob sees that as big selling point. Cuse can offer playing time but that’s not enough for kids unfortunately

Tough to turn down primetime games and 100k at the stadium for every game at UM. Pipeline to nfl. Going to have number 1 pick in draft this year in Hutch. He prob sees that as big selling point. Cuse can offer playing time but that’s not enough for kids unfortunately
Yeah I can’t fault a kid for going to Michigan.

Well damn. That’s not awesome. Who are we even targeting now?

I wonder if we have any OL players that could move to DL.

This stinks, but this thread will only be complete when we start discussing moving Rhino to d line.
Sorry, but if that happens our season is screwed. We at least need some depth at DT. No dig on Rhino, but HCDB needs to do better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom