Class of 2018 - DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan

This is the type of stuff we dont know about. We have to keep this stuff in mind when we discuss who the staff should pursue.
That's absolutely shameful behavior by his coaching staff, if true.

That's absolutely shameful behavior by his coaching staff, if true.
Should anyone be surprised. There are literally millions of dollars and livelihoods at stake. Priority #1 should ALWAYS be health and safety. But if denying kids an mri can keep a kid you need on the field I can see the reasons… doesn’t make it not horrible though

can’t imagine it’s common, but I am absolutely certain coaches and ADs out there take advantage of any loophole they can to maintain a competitive edge, regardless of whose lives they screw up in the process…

I hope so. The Dline is our Achilles heel on this team. I think we need to bring in two impact transfers on the line. If we don’t offenses are going to take us to pound town on the ground and then gash us with play action.
Been posting this as well. This team is extremely thin and light at the DL position. After the spring game meeting with the players it was striking how undersized our DL players were in comparison to our OL players. I dont care about scheme or quickness. When you give up 50 plus pounds on average in the trenches you are going to have a difficult time stopping the run unless you sell out.

It is strange that he is waiting to announce. He would most likely get more playing time at SU but may be thinking better exposure for NFL at Michigan. I do not agree but could be his thoughts. Even if we miss there are a lot of DL players entering the portal with more every day. We may not hear anything until summer or camp but I do expect 1 to 2 DL to join the team. As fans we want to know now but will have to wait to see how it plays out.

It is strange that he is waiting to announce. He would most likely get more playing time at SU but may be thinking better exposure for NFL at Michigan. I do not agree but could be his thoughts. Even if we miss there are a lot of DL players entering the portal with more every day. We may not hear anything until summer or camp but I do expect 1 to 2 DL to join the team. As fans we want to know now but will have to wait to see how it plays out.

Agreed, and I don't understand why kids don't look at it this way but its tough to get NFL exposure when you don't play, if you put the film/ plays out there I don't care if you are playing for Colgate, they will find you.

Agreed, and I don't understand why kids don't look at it this way but its tough to get NFL exposure when you don't play, if you put the film/ plays out there I don't care if you are playing for Colgate, they will find you.
yep, to your point, there is a kid from Fordham who is likely going to be drafted next week, plenty of FCS kids on mock drafts all over the place

SU gets plenty of exposure.
Purdue
ND
NC state
Va...

I’ve been told we have a large lineman transfer coming aboard. Wasn’t given name or which side of the ball. I hope that it’s Cam.

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom