Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

Here’s to us beating Wake and continuing to hear kids like Robinson brag about how we are ranked and a great possibility of where they may spend their next four years. We need to win these battles with the big boys such as MSU. We never had this conversation ten years ago. I have been smiling all week.

Here’s to us beating Wake and continuing to hear kids like Robinson brag about how we are ranked and a great possibility of where they may spend their next four years. We need to win these battles with the big boys such as MSU. We never had this conversation ten years ago. I have been smiling all week.
And the only Big 10 teams ranked ahead of us will be Michigan, and Ohio St.

I dont know about you guys and i HOPE I am wrong, but starting to feel like this kid is Quade Green-ing us. He's beenca lean Syracuse for a long while, loved his visit loves Vin and Coach Babers. He basically gave a "why i chose Syracuse" in the article..... but hasn't chose Syracuse. SMH i saw this play out just last year with our highest rated BBALL recruit who chose Syracuse only to then attend Kentucky. Again i really really really want this kid especially when you look at the attrition in our depth chart in next two years

I dont know about you guys and i HOPE I am wrong, but starting to feel like this kid is Quade Green-ing us. He's beenca lean Syracuse for a long while, loved his visit loves Vin and Coach Babers. He basically gave a "why i chose Syracuse" in the article... but hasn't chose Syracuse. SMH i saw this play out just last year with our highest rated BBALL recruit who chose Syracuse only to then attend Kentucky. Again i really really really want this kid especially when you look at the attrition in our depth chart in next two years
We even saw it in football where our highest rated dude was that center who bailed on us or the year before with the rb who bailed on us.

I dont know about you guys and i HOPE I am wrong, but starting to feel like this kid is Quade Green-ing us. He's beenca lean Syracuse for a long while, loved his visit loves Vin and Coach Babers. He basically gave a "why i chose Syracuse" in the article... but hasn't chose Syracuse. SMH i saw this play out just last year with our highest rated BBALL recruit who chose Syracuse only to then attend Kentucky. Again i really really really want this kid especially when you look at the attrition in our depth chart in next two years
You do not bring that name to the football board. We have our ghosts.

Damn you Robert!!

We even saw it in football where our highest rated dude was that center who bailed on us or the year before with the rb who bailed on us.

That is somewhat revisionist. We dodged two bullets, despite their rankings (and it is my understanding that the center, Sampson, was our call...not his. I think the RB, Washington, is/was just a head case).

As much as I hate to say it, Coyle made a great hire. In fact, he might have made a better hire for Syracuse than at Minnesota. Fleck hasnt been bad for Minny but they aren't lighting the world on fire...

Why would you ever not want to admit our ad made a good hire? A good hire is a good hire no matter whether our ad left or is still here. If dino brings a national championship, i dont care if they build a statute of mark coyle in the middle of the quad.

Why would you ever not want to admit our ad made a good hire? A good hire is a good hire no matter whether our ad left or is still here. If dino brings a national championship, i dont care if they build a statute of mark coyle in the middle of the quad.
The whole way he left town made me sour towards him. Was kind of a jerk in the process, thats fine I suppose if someone wanted to pay him more go there, I'm just saying Dino is outperforming Fleck at the moment.

The whole way he left town made me sour towards him. Was kind of a jerk in the process, thats fine I suppose if someone wanted to pay him more go there, I'm just saying Dino is outperforming Fleck at the moment.

Itll be interesting to see how those two coaches fair compared to one another. Very possible though that both are the better fits for the particular schools.

Last edited:

Worth noting that neither of those highly rated guys ended up on teams in power 5 conferences so that should say something. Washington was dismissed from unc Charlotte team last year and the jury is still out on Sampson as he’s just a freshman.

Itll be interesting to see how those two coaches fair compared to one another. Very possible though that both are the better fits for the particular schools.
Fleck is a snake oil salesman/huckster. He learned from one of the best.

Worth noting that neither of those highly rated guys ended up on teams in power 5 conferences so that should say something. Washington was dismissed from unc Charlotte team last year and the jury is still out on Sampson as he’s just a freshman.
Fresno St is having a great year. Is Sampson starting for them?

Fresno St is having a great year. Is Sampson starting for them?

I would be interested to know if he starts or plays. He seemed game ready as a high schooler. He got his scholly pulled for a good reason though.

The recruiting loss that hurt the most was Hassan Hall. Hope he’s having fun at Louisville this year .

Good news, you’re wrong.

Hey, CL .. is there any public news on the list of recruits visiting this weekend? I hear there are quite a few.

Hey that's me...the maker of lists.
OX linked me. I must have missed it on the room list (thank you anyway) .. and I don't know how .. it's right there in the middlelol.

Watched Michigan state this weekend. They stink. He should be orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom