Class of 2019 - DT Jason Munoz (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Jason Munoz (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I knew.
snotty giirl.gif

I knew they were pursuing him and had heard there was a mystery recruit on campus this weekend. I'll be honest though I wasn't sure the mystery recruit was him.
Ok, so anymore surprises?

Can't say enough good things about Coach Babers, his Staff and the Recruiting Staff, in fact the entire Syracuse University Football Program. They have delivered on everything they said that they would. The only impediment was the time it takes to do it and even then, they are ahead of schedule. Syracuse University Football is on it's way back to relevancy and it is showing in the recruiting efforts and results of the staff. I have not been this excited about Syracuse University Football in decades. Keep it up gentlemen and Syracuse Football Fan Base, put the fannies in the seats and return the Loud House. Go Orange!!!!!!!

When did you ever think you’d see Syracuse flip two kids from Miami in a single season? Ha

Per Miami recruiting site

“In a bit of a shocking development, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas 3-star DT Jason Muñoz has flipped from Miami to Syracuse.”

So does Swag Daddy get two Miami Turnover Chains to wear now (Nunn and Munoz) when he heads into Miami Metro?

hes not 274 or 276. great great pick up with athleticism but he'll need to add 30-40 pounds to play inside.

I agree. FWIW Miami did project him as a DT

I agree. FWIW Miami did project him as a DT

He’s got the body type to put on some good weight. Not much fat at all and good sized frame.

this is surprising seeing as manny got the head job, quite surprising actually...

these coaches after one solid year have been amazing. can't imagine what they'll be able to do in 2020/2021 if they back it up next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom