Class of 2016 - DT McKinley Williams (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT McKinley Williams (FL) SIGNED LOI

a trifecta of 3 kids that weren't expected to commit this weekend. so this is excellent news.

A week ago I was unaware any of these 3 kids existed. Now we have verbals from all 3 and I'm pumped for each one. haha This has been a very fun/exciting recruiting cycle!

I'll be surprised if we don't get more as the weekend continues. I think Black does and hoping Walton will too.

Lots of room to grow. Seems to have great quickness. Love Florida athletes. This staff is working hard! Keep it going!

This has opened a pipeline in Dillard HS. Add that to Plant City and if we can get more than a toe into STA , it will be great. Then if we can get into Booker T. Washington, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, Miami Central, Miami /Southridge, Deerfield HS. Then we will be in butting heads with the big boys. And that's not to mentioning the mid west schools or New York schools. I would say after tonight, anything is possible. Its a start and a good start.

Love this pickup!!! Kid is really athletic for a DL, can't wait to see him in Orange!

20-30 lbs and this kid will dominate.

McKinley, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

mckinley williams th (13).jpg

This is definite like a lottery pick. Like CuseOnly wrote, he puts on 20-30 lbs. he will Dominate.

Great pickup.

Obviously, he has room to grow on that tall frame. Very athletic. But most importantly, I love the wrestling background--those type of prospects make incredible DTs.

He'll need to reshirt, but in three years he'll be a svelte 310 pounds. Love this pickup.

Well bnoro we did enough to change he mine.
That and Pitt might not have a spot for him anymore. On the verge of flipping a DT that just decommitted from U$C when on his Pitt visit.

That and Pitt might not have a spot for him anymore. On the verge of flipping a DT that just decommitted from U$C when on his Pitt visit.
Oh well, anyways we made out just fine.

Will this kid play DT or will he be able to help right away and play DE, growing into potentially playing DT?

Either way, a nice pickup. Add Foster & Smith to this list and 5 out of 9 is quite a percentage for the weekend.
I was thinking the same thing. He could possibly hold it down on the strong side DE or play in certain packaging.

This has opened a pipeline in Dillard HS. Add that to Plant City and if we can get more than a toe into STA , it will be great. Then if we can get into Booker T. Washington, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, Miami Central, Miami /Southridge, Deerfield HS. Then we will be in butting heads with the big boys. And that's not to mentioning the mid west schools or New York schools. I would say after tonight, anything is possible. Its a start and a good start.
Just a note... it is Plant High School which is in Tampa, not Plant City which is halfway between Tampa and Lakeland...

Just a note... it is Plant High School which is in Tampa, not Plant City which is halfway between Tampa and Lakeland...
Thanks TPL you are right, I get them mixed up sometimes when talking about them. I should know being a snowbird 8 mos down here in Winter Haven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom