Class of 2016 - DT McKinley Williams (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT McKinley Williams (FL) SIGNED LOI

That and Pitt might not have a spot for him anymore. On the verge of flipping a DT that just decommitted from U$C when on his Pitt visit.

Pitt just got a commit from Amir Watts too. I'd be really surprised if Williams visits there but stranger things have happened.

Pitt's still looking at him and he could still take an official there. If they miss on Keyshon Camp we could see movement.

When are the services going to rate this kid and give him his 3 stars is my question?

Clearly a talented kid that has 3 stars written all over him.

When are the services going to rate this kid and give him his 3 stars is my question?

Clearly a talented kid that has 3 stars written all over him.
How about today!

Last edited:
Just watching his tape has 3 * all over it. I was really shocked whenI found out that he was only a 2

Just watching his tape has 3 * all over it. I was really shocked whenI found out that he was only a 2

Size, I'd say. He's obviously big / tall, but needs to add 40+ pounds. He'll get there after 2 years in a collegiate S&C program, after which he'll be a monster. Quality "gamble"

CmSRIj6WAAAMTnl.jpg:large

Previous
Next

Bear ‏@PoppaBearrr3 29m29 minutes ago
#Abondthatcantbebroken
1f3c8.png
2764.png
pic.twitter.com/cpMX38FtYC

He's not in the directory yet, but I think it's safe to assume he's here.

Recruited as a dt but I wonder if they start him off at defensive end.

looks like a linebacker right now...DE would be the best chance right now.

6'4" 255 as a HS senior....does not look like a linebacker. I am guessing he is heavier than that right now, just looks pretty well proportioned and in good shape as he ought to be. About 3 months in the S&C program we will see what he clocks in at for Fall ball, I am guessing 280+.

looks like a linebacker right now...DE would be the best chance right now.

This guy always seemed like an athletic developmental project at DT. He'll most likely redshirt, giving him an extra year to add "good" weight to his frame. He'll be at DT weight in two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom