Class of 2016 DT Michael Dwumfour PSU Decommit/Verbal to Michigan

bnoro

Edinger Disciple
100% going to Michigan and we would never have any chance if he wasn't.

NJfootball

Walk On
Expect Rutgers to land him as well...Schiano is killing it with the transfer portal thus far. I think he has landed 4 former four star recruits already and Dwumfor would be another huge addition.

orangenauburn

2019 Cali Winner (Receiving TDs)
Expect Rutgers to land him as well...Schiano is killing it with the transfer portal thus far. I think he has landed 4 former four star recruits already and Dwumfor would be another huge addition.
He's promising guaranteed starter, and finishing career in front of family

dasher

Living Legend
lol Then I'm sure it will translate well to wins on the field this year.

javadoc

All American
He's promising guaranteed starter, and finishing career in front of family
There will be lots of opportunities to try to hurt opponents by diving at their knees when they are in the victory formation. Pull the trigger, kid!

SUfaninAZ

All Conference
And you'll still be shite.

orangemass

All Conference
It what Dino should of done

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom