Class of 2017 - DT/OT James Hudson III (OH) Transferring from Michigan to Cincinnati | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT/OT James Hudson III (OH) Transferring from Michigan to Cincinnati

So how does the new transfer situation work? Is this kid eligible to play immediately in 2019? Or still have to sit a year?

So how does the new transfer situation work? Is this kid eligible to play immediately in 2019? Or still have to sit a year?
I believe he can play immediately. Transfers are no longer required to sit out beginning next year.

noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Unless you graduate, you have to sit a year when you transfer (absent some other exception what does not appear to be the case). This has not changed. The redshirt stuff changed this year, but that does not apply to transfers.

To Cincy.

Interesting. Maybe we liked one of the OTs that are visiting/visited more. Figured he'd come here after his visit, as I heard it went as well as the other 3.

Interesting. Maybe we liked one of the OTs that are visiting/visited more. Figured he'd come here after his visit, as I heard it went as well as the other 3.

I was kind of surprised that we would pursue a true transfer OL considering the number of guys we are losing (also factoring in that Deurig/Byrne are potential early departures). Losing 3-5 guys and using a slot on someone who can’t play for a year does pinch the 2 deep a bit. Tisdale seems like the better option to me.

The staff took a pass.

I'm surprised to hear that, honestly. We don't get the opportunity to bring in too many blue chip prospects -- maybe he wasn't a cultural fit?

I'm surprised to hear that, honestly. We don't get the opportunity to bring in too many blue chip prospects -- maybe he wasn't a cultural fit?
My guess is there will be a bunch of ovs the next two weekends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom