Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Steven's pretty sure that he can hit 30+ at 225 when fresh.
its-so-beautiful-gif.gif

When we were there in December, Steven happened to see the "leader board" in the weight room. He wants the bench and squat record real bad.
Bench record is around 600 if I recall. I think Louis Gachelin had that back in the early 2000's.

bcubs9497 said:
Steven's getting all four of his wisdom teeth yanked today.

Ouch. I went through that prior to my first year of college. Thank goodness for drugs + play station.

Boys gonna be hungry for solids...

Ouch. I went through that prior to my first year of college. Thank goodness for drugs + play station.

Boys gonna be hungry for solids...

I had all four of mine out all at once also. They did them at the hospital instead of the office. Still remember saying something not too polite to the oral surgeon when he was putting in the IV. Amazingly I had no swelling at all.

I had all four of mine out all at once also. They did them at the hospital instead of the office. Still remember saying something not too polite to the oral surgeon when he was putting in the IV. Amazingly I had no swelling at all.
I had all four out at 6 a.m. in the dentist's office, with novocaine. It wore off before the pharmacies opened, which is not an experience I would wish on anyone outside of maybe Greg Schiano, or any Penn State supporter.

Tip: if you get lots of swelling and bleeding, bite down on a moistened tea bag in the affected area and leave it in place.

I had all four out at 6 a.m. in the dentist's office, with novocaine. It wore off before the pharmacies opened, which is not an experience I would wish on anyone outside of maybe Greg Schiano, or any Penn State supporter.

Tip: if you get lots of swelling and bleeding, bite down on a moistened tea bag in the affected area and leave it in place.

I make my dentist squirm. I never take anything...even for crowns. ;)

That isn't at all fun Been there,done that. I'm sure he will recover in time to get on the field He can gum up those opposing offensive linemen

I make my dentist squirm. I never take anything...even for crowns. ;)

You're tougher than I am. My parents had a friend from church who bought a health coverage plan that she then found out didn't cover anesthesia! Did you write that particular policy by chance? :)