Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Can't wait to get these guys on campus. Future is bright. Steven is going to be a stud for us!
Hope so.

I know he's putting in the work. Steven's gained most of his weight back since the end of basketball; right now, he's kissing 300 pounds. This time around, though, there's a bit more muscle in his shoulders, chest, triceps, and legs. And this is with the running program Coach Hicks has him on.

Hope so.

I know he's putting in the work. Steven's gained most of his weight back since the end of basketball; right now, he's kissing 300 pounds. This time around, though, there's a bit more muscle in his shoulders, chest, triceps, and legs. And this is with the running program Coach Hicks has him on.
That's great to hear since he's going to be playing this fall...a lot!

Well, I think Steven had a bad day at the state track meet. At least, that's what he said.

Gotta get a bad one out of the way before states
He's a bit bummed out. Only threw a 42'5". Did much better than that at last week's sectionals.

Just one of those days, I guess.

He's a bit bummed out. Only threw a 42'5". Did much better than that at last week's sectionals.

Just one of those days, I guess.

Renewed my front row seats yesterday (this online crap is confusing almost lost my seats) but I cannot wait for Steven to start throwing to the ground RBs & QBs here at SU - don't need any distance to do that Bcubs! I will be sure to cheer him on directly when he comes off the field after a sack.

I mean really - a shot putter as a DL - what better combination...can't wait to see the disruption he causes in the ACC. I mean I cannot wait for Stephen to bring back meaning to the word "Loud" in the loudhouse - I simply cannot wait for SU football season to start (after Lacrosse men's and women's each win there NCs).

I'm pumped!!! Go Cuse!

I love kids like Steven and Shy who are so hyper competitive it doesn't matter what sport they are playing, they just want to beat the snot out of everyone.

I see them as the kids who play pickup at the park and have the intensity of a game 7 finals in the NBA. YES IT MATTERS IF WE WIN GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

Ni
Get this; today, Steven did bench 2x10 at 225, hammer curls, abs, and triceps work, along with squats 3x12 at 405, then repped out 26 reps on the bench at 225 =D
Nice workout there he will feel that