DuBois Ross | Syracusefan.com

DuBois Ross

cusestudent

2nd String
Does anyone know anything about his recruitment? It looks like he has no offers and SU is recruiting him. He has a knack for the end zone which we all know the team needs badly.

his numbers are great, but when I watch his highlights I see why he dosnt have many offers. He was wide open in half his plays. Coverage was terrible, competition level was terrible. But he shows good hands so you never know. I just dont think he's that playmaker that we need. I like Zach Grant. I think he is a playmaker at the Wr position. under the radar. He dosent have a ton of offers. Its possible that he can have issues with grades. Im not positive on that

I know he's been big on the schools in the midwest and has specifically said Illinois would be ideal. So is it worth going after a kid that plans to go out to the midwest and doesn't even mention SU as a consideration?

I know he's been big on the schools in the midwest and has specifically said Illinois would be ideal. So is it worth going after a kid that plans to go out to the midwest and doesn't even mention SU as a consideration?

Usually I would say the heck with it still go after him the problem is Illinois has one of the best recruiters in the NCAA in Chris Beatty. That name should be familiar to some he used to be at WVU and he gobbles up the DMV area year in and year out

I like Mykel Traylor-Bennett out of Ohio. We just recently offered him. I think he could be a deep ball playmaker that we need.

I like Mykel Traylor-Bennett out of Ohio. We just recently offered him. I think he could be a deep ball playmaker that we need.
I agree, he's someone I would really like to see in Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom