Duke and Miami | Syracusefan.com

Duke and Miami

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
Is anyone watching this? Did Justice Winslow even touch that dude that went flying on the breakaway?

Yeah he clipped him a bit. I thought it should have been a flagrant since if he chose not to go after the ball, then there was no reason to slip behind the guy with the ball.

Wow. I just saw the score. Time to turn the tv on.

ACC is an absolute meat grinder. The middle of the pack/bottom of the league teams can beat top 5 teams any night.

Watching ACC ball is what it must feel like to be an SEC football fan.

Yeah he clipped him a bit. I thought it should have been a flagrant since if he chose not to go after the ball, then there was no reason to slip behind the guy with the ball.
I fully expected a flagrant, but that one replay looks like he bailed on even trying to foul him and he barely touched him. I just didn't see the contact that would make him go flying like that.

This years ncaa tourney is gonna be a pickem for nearly every game. Total chaos so far this year. Its UK's turn soon.

Miami up by 15 at Duke. Duke with two losses in the league would be nice for us, especially thinking of our ridiculous stretch at the end of the season.

Is anyone watching this? Did Justice Winslow even touch that dude that went flying on the breakaway?
Gonna give up 80 in regulation 2 games in a row. Duke is loaded but they have issues to work thru

Duke losing by high double digits to NC State and now to Miami by double digits at home... they have to drop out of top 10 right?

The two short benches will be fun to watch when we play them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom