Duke at Cuse Hoops tickets question | Syracusefan.com

Duke at Cuse Hoops tickets question

GoCuse14

All Conference
Myself and some friends/family are going to be trying to get tickets for this game as a part of my bachelor party weekend. I am looking at possibly 20 or so guys. How difficult is it going to be to get seats, how much is an average cost, any chance we all sit together (or at least in 2 groups), and lastly where would I try to get these as soon as they go on sale. I need to get this info to my brother so he can make the arragements.

I appreciate any help you can provide. I am pretty sure all of us but 1 will be traveling from out of town and mostly out of state. I know hotels are going to be very difficult to come by as well, but my cousin will be stationed at fort drum and he said he should be able to provide housing for us.

when it gets closer and plans are set I will ask advice and places to go before the game...other things to do in the area. thanks.

Two things are probably going to help you out:

1) I believe group sales start at 20 tickets. So you can technically have a group of people, and someone correct me if I am wrong; group sales tickets go on sale before general public.

2) It's going to probably be right around $45 or so.

3) You're going to be in the 300s. I am guessing all lower and 200 level tix will be season ticket holders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom