Duke at Cuse. Time still TBA. | Syracusefan.com

Duke at Cuse. Time still TBA.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Still hoping it's 6 or 8 but c'mon how hard is it to pick a time. Three weeks and counting.

We don’t matchup poorly vs Duke if Sidibe can manage his fouls and continue to rebound.

We don’t matchup poorly vs Duke if Sidibe can manage his fouls and continue to rebound.

That's some serious wishful thinking relative to Sidibe. He'll be up against Top 15-20 NBA pick in center Vernon Carey. If Mooney went 28 & 14 against us, it'll likely be quite similar, it not worse. It's quite possible he'll have 3 fouls in the first half of the 1st half's half.

Last edited:
There's parity in college basketball, but for the sake of all that is good and holy, let's tone it down a little.
Tone down what? I didnt say we’d win.

That's some serious wishful thinking relative to Sidibe. He'll be up against Top 15-20 NBA pick in center Vernon Carey. If Mooney went 28 & 14 against us, it'll likely be quite similar, it not worse. It's quite possible he'll have 3 fouls in the first half of the 1st half's half.
Chukwu was able to hang pretty well last year

It'll likely be the 6 PM game. There's no steam behind Syracuse basketball this season. ESPN isn't going to put this as their prime time game if there's a better matchup involved.

Mooney’s not a good comparison to draw.
He is the best rebounder in the country.

I didn’t say its likely Sidibe can manage his fouls. Nor did I say he would. Just said if. when not in foul trouble he’s rebounded very well.

Mooney’s not a good comparison to draw.
He is the best rebounder in the country.

I didn’t say its likely Sidibe can manage his fouls. Nor did I say he would. Just said if. when not in foul trouble he’s rebounded very well.

And, I said it's wishing thinking on your behalf. Hey, if you don't think Sidibe is going to find himself in serious foul trouble (therefore, significant minutes out of the game) against a highly regarded 6-10, 270 lb. center with offensive skills, etc., I'll have what you're drinking. ;):)

And, I said it's wishing thinking on your behalf. Hey, if you don't think Sidibe is going to find himself in serious foul trouble (therefore, significant minutes out of the game) against a highly regarded 6-10, 270 lb. center with offensive skills, etc., I'll have what you're drinking.
I’ve seen weirder, out of the blue, performances by similar role players vs Duke.

thinking of Roberson and Chukwu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom