Duke Down 20 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Down 20

Duke is not in the running for a 1 seed unless they get Kelly back

Wow, didn't see this coming. Duke has to have a big run at some point, no?

I love it but if there is one thing coach K does well is make changes. I feel like Miami should win but I would not be surprised to see a run by Duke

Wow, didn't see this coming. Duke has to have a big run at some point, no?

I hope not. I have the canes +3. I thought they'd cover but this halftime score is surprising.

maybe duke just aint as good as they looked early on, no way kelly should make this much of a difference.

Damn...was hoping dook would be number one playing at fsu...have tix to that game...:confused:

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Of course dUKe vitale is there...he gets my vote as most annoying and most arrogant human being...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Duke down 30!!! Never seen them beaten to a pulp, wow.

I think we all need to get out the popcorn and enjoy this moment.:rolling:

For those who listen to Upon Further Review, is it just me or is Chris McManus always wrong? Seriously, this guy said Duke was the best team in the nation and I thought to myself, Duke is going to get destroyed tonight.

Wouldnt tequila go better with miami?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Yes it would...But I'm not a tequila type of guy. Lol Maybe you should carry the torch on the tequila front.

Apparently, the refs decided to take this game over. Boo.

Yes it would...But I'm not a tequila type of guy. Lol Maybe you should carry the torch on the tequila front.

Ummm...no...gotta work tomorrow...tequila = no worky...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

That Larkin kid looks great tonight.

Anyone remember Jay Murphy who played for BC in the early 80's? His son is that Murphy kid on Duke.

Duke is now around 23-20 in true road ames over te past 4 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom