Duke Down 20 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Down 20

Wouldnt tequila go better with miami?

Mojitos.

sam-axe.jpg

the only thing more pleasurable than seeing duke get spanked on national TV , is having Dukie V doing the game also.

No, no...now down 29 points. Interestingly, when Duke led 14-13, Dickie V said best team is Michigan. What this debacle demonstrates is that any team is beatable...and of course Duke does not play defense.
'Cuse would own the ACC this year!

Please, don't storm the court after Miami wins. But I bet it happens.

Will there be a court storming or has Miami beaten them so bad for so long the fans are off it?

Please, don't storm the court after Miami wins. But I bet it happens.

#1 team getting crushed?!...ummm yeah gonna be a hurricane on the court after that game...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I think they were pretty close to storming the court when they didn't call a foul when Curry slapped the BIG DUDE on Miami at half court - the TV mics picked that one up.

Will there be a court storming or has Miami beaten them so bad for so long the fans are off it?
THERE WILL BE COURT STORMING...Miami has never beaten a #1 TEAM...but Duke doesnt smell like a #1...yikes! Couple this wooping with the NCAA missteps...and MIAMI deserves a bit of a celebration.

Dook is playing like little bitches now...frustration fouls left and right...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

a rather subdued dick vitale stating "blow out city baby with so much sadness in his voice
LOVE IT!

GOD is smiling down tonight watching this blowout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet a buddy of mine yesterday, a UNC fan, that Syracuse wins the ACC the first year. This game makes me feel like I just bet on a sure thing.

Alley oop by miami then plumlee's dunk blocked followed by a three pointer by miami...ahhhh...love karma

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I bet a buddy of mine yesterday, a UNC fan, that Syracuse wins the ACC the first year. This game makes me feel like I just bet on a sure thing.

Duke will have to hustle for third or fourth place next year.-VBOF

A bright spot for Duke is Amile Jefferson...Kid is going to be talented.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom