Duke Forums | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Forums

Will do Acosta[/QUOTE
I hope so. But I doubt it. This isn't the board for this but I'm sure there is nothing to see in a campaign manager giving polling results to the Russians. That is a fact by the way.

Any mention of how mad they were at the refs for calling a phantom foul on Cuse, to send Zion to the line with a chance to put them one point ahead and only seconds remaining in the game?
Zion was not making two at that point because, in the immortal words of Rasheed Wallace "Ball don't lie".

I thought the refs were horrible, and not in our favor.

I'm surprised that they didn’t say Hughes' foot was on the line and award him two for the shot at the end of the half.
It was on the line--at the opposite end of the court.

Lol. I don’t know anybody from the Bay Area, so there is not one GS Warriors “fan” I will acknowledge as a fan unless they can tell me who Adonal Foyle is, break down their thoughts on the Chris Webber trade of ‘94, and discuss the first round upset of Dallas in ‘07.
How about the Mullin-Hardaway-Richmond teams?

I believe Bilas referred to them as Duke's "stable of McDonald's All-Americans".
I'll give him credit for that, but it was also Bilas who went on about the fatigue factor for Duke...describing minutes played out of their stars...
Then when it seemed like he looked at the stat sheet for similar Cuse readings, mumbled something like they're used to it, or something weak like that.

How about the Mullin-Hardaway-Richmond teams?

9b5a500ff485b873f8ad2262a5bc93fb--basketball-art-basket-ball.jpg

It is fake news and that is a fact. He gave the results to a Ukranian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom