Duke game hype | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Duke game hype

I'm good with the hype. Duke fans will act like they don't really care that much because they're generally elitist , but that doesn't bother me.

The only thing that would bother me is if we rush the damn court after a win (knock on wood). I don't care if it is a last second half court shot that wins the game against a #1 ranked Duke team and we're out of the top 25. DO.NOT.RUSH.THE.COURT! I'm fine with the students having some fun but I do not want to give Duke the satisfaction of thinking they're special enough to warrant that.

I'm good with the hype. Duke fans will act like they don't really care that much because they're generally elitist , but that doesn't bother me.

The only thing that would bother me is if we rush the damn court after a win (knock on wood). I don't care if it is a last second half court shot that wins the game against a #1 ranked Duke team and we're out of the top 25. DO.NOT.RUSH.THE.COURT! I'm fine with the students having some fun but I do not want to give Duke the satisfaction of thinking they're special enough to warrant that.

Don't be a curmudgeon. If we win and rush the court, Duke will probably think that we're bush league, and that might the thing to start a rivalry of sorts. A crowd of 35,000 storming the court would be pretty awesome for their first visit to the Dome. Time will tell.

Truth is its a choice to be rowdy and bleed orange reguardless of age. There is no right or wrong awnser, no reason we can't have 50 year old alumnis with painted orange stomaches opposite the student section. We are given a opportunity, we make of it what we will, there is nobody stopping us from screaming all game and becoming more crazy.
I love your vision for the program.

As long as the court stays where it belongs, I couldn't care less about any hype.

Also, I've been 18, drunk and gleeful. I didn't have a court to rush, but if I had? Try and stop me.

The game will only have HYPE if both teams are good at the time of the first meeting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom