Duke Game... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s beyond frustrating with the talent we have at tight end that we continually run four WRs and don’t include our TEs in the passing game. Is this a stubborn way to try to show the fans and media don’t know what they’re talking about? Really, looking for any rational explanation.

I fee like the plays are called by some random offensive play calling generator. No rhyme or reason to the play calling. I’d love to try and run it down Duke’s throat. I think we can do it, then live off some play action and seam routes.

It’s beyond frustrating with the talent we have at tight end that we continually run four WRs and don’t include our TEs in the passing game. Is this a stubborn way to try to show the fans and media don’t know what they’re talking about? Really, looking for any rational explanation.
It is confusing. Hackett had a good year last season. Benson looked like a game changer.

But, like, nah. Not in the game plan.

What’s the total yardage difference? Only down 3 is remarkable.

We could still win this game pretty easily too, which is also remarkable.

i feel like i’m watching the cicero falcons everytime we try to “tackle”

I fee like the plays are called by some random offensive play calling generator. No rhyme or reason to the play calling. I’d love to try and run it down Duke’s throat. I think we can do it, then live off some play action and seam routes.

The up tempo experiment has been a massive fail. Clearly it's time to look at a different approach.

Why did Josh Black flatten out right there? Why didn't he pressure QB?

What’s the total yardage difference? Only down 3 is remarkable.

We could still win this game pretty easily too, which is also remarkable.

They're up by a couple hundred yards. With the turnovers and drops on offense, they've literally given this game to Duke on a silver platter. A decent team executes on half the opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.