Duke Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Duke Prediction Thread...

Biggest SU fan but have to be realistic

Coach K 82
The Heimer 65

Puke 70
I puke because I hate the result 61

Cuse should be able to score on the interior like the 1st game, but I don't see where JB makes adjustments to the zone to stop Duke's wide open 3's... at least Roy changed his defenses the entire 2nd half, and didn't give open looks from the outside last night... hopefully, JB was taking note -- unfortunately, Duke will see open looks all day long. Throw in some homer calls from the refs, too and...

Dook 82
Cuse 71

If Keita is servicable (10-15 quality minutes, for him) we can be in a 50-50 game at the 5:00 mark. If we're only 6 deep, I think we lose by double digits.

Cuse should be able to score on the interior like the 1st game, but I don't see where JB makes adjustments to the zone to stop Duke's wide open 3's... at least Roy changed his defenses the entire 2nd half, and didn't give open looks from the outside last night... hopefully, JB was taking note -- unfortunately, Duke will see open looks all day long. Throw in some homer calls from the refs, too and...

Dook 82
Cuse 71
Dislike

Prediction? 2 anticipation calls on rak that aren't followed by contact, at least 1 obvious clean grant block called a foul, we are forced to play Roberson for an extended run and after a shaky first minute or 2 (when he would normally get the quick hook) the switch turns on and he's brilliant. Oh, you meant score?

QB Paulus 78
PG Paulus 71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom