Duke Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Duke Predictions...

Last time I had us losing by 32 in this thread. Keels got hurt and then Duke took their foot off the pedal, we lost by 20.

Being at home, but without Jesse, and I just think Duke is a terrible matchup with their roster and talent. I know it's not one of Duke's best teams, but the guys they have, we just have trouble with.

Bad matchup:
Duke 80
Cuse 62

Maybe we can hang around for a half and keep it in the 6-8 point range, but I think they are just too much for us in the long run. I think there is also a small chance they just blow the doors off from the jump.

Burn the tape, beat UNC and Miami.

Retiring: 93
Retiring Soon: 65

Going to be an ugly one folks.

75% chance - duke blowout win
24% chance - "close game" duke win
1% chance - Orange buzzer beater win

Otis Hill: 81
Grant Hill: 80

Buddy hits a 75 footer at halftime. Frank randomly has like 20 points and 20 rebounds. Sidibe blocks a dunk in a tie game with a few seconds left, and Girard dribbles up and banks in a game winning 3.

Otis Hill: 81
Grant Hill: 80

Buddy hits a 75 footer at halftime. Frank randomly has like 20 points and 20 rebounds. Sidibe blocks a dunk in a tie game with a few seconds left, and Girard dribbles up and banks in a game winning 3.
weekend-at-bernies-ill-allow-it.gif

B’s Boys 78
K’s Boys 74

We need a win and since JB and K are long time friends, I know K wants to help his long time friend a little.
This will be not the first time. I don't know if Beihelm asked, but Coach K already delivered the gift when we needed.

In a twisted logic, it would not be bad or heartbreaking if Duke beats Cuse today. It is difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season. Cuse can be an extremely dangerous team to play in ACCt. And should they play Duke that third game….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom