Duke vs Wake | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs Wake

Knotted at 62, just over 4:00 to go.

Duke getting that home cooking officiating, no surprise there. Comical at times.

We missed an opportunity to beat a very pedestrian Duke team. They need Zion back. Also, looked like Tre Jones left with an injury.

Well they did beat UVA without the greatest guard since Oscar Robertson (according to ESPN)

I can’t believe they didn’t call Barrett with a flagrant foul hitting Childress right in the chops. He elbowed him twice then swung his elbow hitting him in the face . No offense , refs are crazy - absolutely no consistency at all.

I admit I only watched the last minute. Did they even go to the monitor for that? If they did I'm sure all they saw was Swofford holding a gun to their loved one's heads.

There's a piping H0t Taek, right out of the pie hole! :rolleyes:

Well, he had 30 against us, on 14/20, with 7 dimes. Yawn.

He's averaging 23+, 7+, and 4+. Total piker.

first thing I thought of when I read "piker"

I admit I only watched the last minute. Did they even go to the monitor for that? If they did I'm sure all they saw was Swofford holding a gun to their loved one's heads.

Unbelievably they did. The refs came out after the review and walked down to Duke’s side to give Barrett free throws. They called Childless for a foul. I had to laugh, it was so outrageous. The commentators just casually mentioned after showing the replay of the obvious flagrant that the refs mustn’t have seen anything - lol.

Unbelievably they did. The refs came out after the review and walked down to Duke’s side to give Barrett free throws. They called Childless for a foul. I had to laugh, it was so outrageous. The commentators just casually mentioned after showing the replay of the obvious flagrant that the refs mustn’t have seen anything - lol.
This one play tells you all you ever need to know about NCAA officials and specifically when it comes to Duke and UNC. The fact that they reviewed that play, decided it was not a Flagrant 1, and gave the foul to CHILDRESS, was absolutely gross crookery on display