Duke's Jalen Johnson will forgo remainder of season, enter NBA Draft | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Duke's Jalen Johnson will forgo remainder of season, enter NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to prove something? There was never a trial, there was evidence, and there ware repercussions to the evidence that you choose to ignore because there weren’t 12 random people to say he was guilty because of statute of limitations.

I don’t give an F he was a part of the program for 3 decades, I’m not going to stand with a probable pedophile which you have no problem doing.

Any other pedos that weren’t convicted that you stand by? Or is Bernie the only one?
You’re out of control. You don’t even use reason or make sense.

Just because I accept that there’s two sides to a story, multiple opinions, perspectives, etc. and not just with Fine, but with everything, doesn’t mean I stand with anything. It’s a conversation.

You know? Healthy, civil debate and decorum, principles that help to uphold democracy? Na, didn’t think so.

Assume on...

That is where you have to trust the process of the coach/person in charge.
We used to actual recruit personnel to the zone. Buddy/Joe and the center aren’t recruited for the zone.
We are in a rut where we play like we used to even if the pieces don’t fit that idea.

Thus if we changed things up a little it could cause some losses in the short term but if the talent is there be successful.

I can say what we are doing now won’t cause us to be a contender we will just continue being mediocre.
Which is why JB should just stop talking about stuff that isn’t going to do anything but fill media content that doesn’t help him.

"Trust the process" - Like the 76ers?

No, it's not making too much of one comment. It's not only now in the news cycle, it's a pattern with JB.

It also can be used against us in recruiting.

A rut is losing 2 or 3 games in a row because shots aren't falling.

JB's comments, us missing on top talent, playing JGIII and Buddy like they're all americans.

The ACC stinks this year and 5 of our 6 conference wins have been against a JV BC team, a lame NCSU team, a bad Miami team and our one good win is VT.

Our OOC wins are barely beating an NEC team, two MAAC teams, a CAA team, a MAC team that would have beat us if not for AG's saving block, and GTown.

This is a good year?
Is this a bad year so far? And when did JB say that Joe and Buddy were All-Americans?

That is stupid.
What benefit does it do JB.
Loyalty does have a fault. JB is taking unnecessary heat from the national media who want content to bash him.

JB needs a damn filter. If he wants to be Charles Barkley retire and become an analyst.
I’m just stating that he is a very loyal friend, nothing to do with basketball.
Get a grip.

"Trust the process" - Like the 76ers?
I would trust the process if we actually tried to change some things instead of the status quo same old same old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom