Dungey not in any of the upperclassmen games? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey not in any of the upperclassmen games?

He sucked like most rookie QB’s do, but he showed promise too. He’s got the tools.

You don’t play a rookie QB thinking you’re going to win a lot, and you don’t give up on a rookie QB because you didn’t win a lot. Cmon.
He sucked like most rookie QB’s do, but he showed promise too. He’s got the tools.

You don’t play a rookie QB thinking you’re going to win a lot, and you don’t give up on a rookie QB because you didn’t win a lot. Cmon.

They should stay with him. Okay by me, as I stated before I just do not care. Buffalo has a pretty poor history with their QBs though.

They should stay with him. Okay by me, as I stated before I just do not care. Buffalo has a pretty poor history with their QBs though.

They do. I’m not sold on Allen at all, but it’s way too early to say he’s not the answer given that he struggled as a rookie passer with horrific offensive talent around him.

He’s got elite size, athleticism, and arm strength. Not a Bills fan but living in NY I catch at least parts of many of their games. I don’t see him as a can’t miss or anything but I think he’s a better prospect than any of the other young QBs they’ve had over the years, and has at least a decent chance to be good. If I were a Bills fan, I’d be reasonably excited about him - not down on him.

Never said anywhere I was an expert on Josh Allen, nor did I mention him personally. It was another poster who talked about him. I gave my opinion that all Buffalo QBs are and have been ineffective. I know Buffalo fans find that hard to take.

Again, not a Bills fan. And you commenting on the effectiveness of the Bills QBs, while admitting to having no knowledge of their QBs is crazy talk.

You're more than welcome to your opinion SUbear . Personally I like to have seen a player actually play before forming an opinion on them, but that's obviously not an important factor for you. Different strokes for different folks. You keep being you bear! Have a great Sunday!

Last edited:

You obviously care and your opinion means nothing because you literally admitted to not watching any games this year. I’m sorry the Bills hurt you, they’ve hurt a lot of people.

I heard he'll only play if he can wear a red jersey.
Such maturity. What do you care about the young man's choice. He literally has a family of his own to worry about. Good advice for all.

I could definitely see Pete Carroll going after Dungey as a backup for Russell.

You obviously care and your opinion means nothing because you literally admitted to not watching any games this year. I’m sorry the Bills hurt you, they’ve hurt a lot of people.
Ha

Again, not a Bills fan. And you commenting on the effectiveness of the Bills QBs, while admitting to having no knowledge of their QBs is crazy talk.

Where did I say I had no knowledge about their QBs, now you are just making stuff up.

Such maturity. What do you care about the young man's choice. He literally has a family of his own to worry about. Good advice for all.
Relax, I was just kidding. In a world were everyone is automatically offended.

How dare I.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom