Eades, Stephens and Hess. | Syracusefan.com

Eades, Stephens and Hess.

Ugh, Stephens calls anticipation fouls in warmups. :mad:

Stephens is at msg.
Please tell me this is true.

We cannot possibly have two of the worst for this game. No way anyone would let that happen, right?

jekelish said:
Please tell me this is true.

We cannot possibly have two of the worst for this game. No way anyone would let that happen, right?

Its true. He's doing stj/marq right now on fsp1. Unless he's doing 2 games tonight which wouldn't surprise me

Its true. He's doing stj/marq right now on fsp1. Unless he's doing 2 games tonight which wouldn't surprise me
If he's really there, no chance in hell he can get from there in time for tonight's game, right? I mean, we're only 5 hours away at this point. Shower/change after this game, get to the airport and get on a plane, get off the plane, get to the Dome (or get in a car and drive the 4 hours through NYC Super Bowl weekend traffic)...no chance he's doing both games. There's simply not enough time.

I hope he really is in NYC, I don't have FS1 on right now. Not that I don't believe you, but I also don't recall Bill O ever being wrong before.

If he's really there, no chance in hell he can get from there in time for tonight's game, right? I mean, we're only 5 hours away at this point. Shower/change after this game, get to the airport and get on a plane, get off the plane, get to the Dome (or get in a car and drive the 4 hours through NYC Super Bowl weekend traffic)...no chance he's doing both games. There's simply not enough time.

I hope he really is in NYC, I don't have FS1 on right now. Not that I don't believe you, but I also don't recall Bill O ever being wrong before.

4 hrs to be more exact

jekelish said:

Lol. I know it's him because gus Johnson was yapping about him being one of the best officialsv out there

OMG worst crew in the NCAA. Hess is the absolute worst. Way to ruin a great matchup.

you know a ref is bad when both fan bases believe they will lose with his presence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom