East Regional this year? | Syracusefan.com

East Regional this year?

Garbs

All Conference
Anyone buy tickets in the spring and never get an email saying where your seats are?

I guess it makes sense that no one here would buy these tickets, since Cuse will not be there.

I bought tickets. It told me when I was buying them the exact seats I was getting.

Garbs said:
I guess it makes sense that no one here would buy these tickets, since Cuse will not be there.
See Hub, Stub.

You get Kentucky or Duke in the Dome and it's straight cash, homey.

I bought tickets. It told me when I was buying them the exact seats I was getting.
was that through a presale from the Carrier Dome?

See Hub, Stub.

You get Kentucky or Duke in the Dome and it's straight cash, homey.
Bingo. Arbitrage and the free market - love it!
was that through a presale from the Carrier Dome?
Ticketmaster, and I really don't remember if I ordered presale, or not. I think I did, based on a post by cto.

Bingo. Arbitrage and the free market - love it!

Ticketmaster, and I really don't remember if I ordered presale, or not. I think I did, based on a post by cto.
My post was about the pre-sale... so that must have been what it was.

Garbs said:
Anyone buy tickets in the spring and never get an email saying where your seats are?
I bought tickets using the presell from SU. To my knowledge I still have not received an email. Was supposed to get one by the end of October.

Last edited:
I bought tickets using the presell from SU. To my knowledge I still have not received an email. Was supposed to get one by the end of October.
so I just emailed veritix and they responded very quickly with me seat location

section 104 woohhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom