All American
Fred Lewis' first team lineup.
Bing
Penceal
Dean.
Richards
TrowbridgeBoeheim
?

The starting five were Bing Dean and Richards but the fifth starter eludes me andI was there for all of them.A bit of old age. OK more than a "bit". Thanks:bang:

Bing
Penceal
Dean.
Richards
TrowbridgeBoeheim
?

The starting five were Bing Dean and Richards but the fifth starter eludes me andI was there for all of them.A bit of old age. OK more than a "bit". Thanks:bang:

Wild, wild guess...Larry Csonka??

Bing
Penceal
Dean.
Richards
TrowbridgeBoeheim
?

That wasn't Freds first team. That was his 2nd season when we went to the NIT. Plus those weren't the starters. It was Bing, Richards, Penceal, Goldsmith and Vernick. One of those last 2 eventually lost their starting job at mid season.

Sent using my Commodore 64

That wasn't Freds first team. That was his 2nd season when we went to the NIT. Plus those weren't the starters. It was Bing, Richards, Penceal, Goldsmith and Vernick. One of those last 2 eventually lost their starting job at mid season.

Sent using my Commodore 64
I completely forgot Goldsmith. Thanks.Tough Verrnick graduated by the time Bing took the floor. Vernick was the big star on that pathetic team before Dave showed up and changed the landscape for ever for SU basketball.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom