Ed Cooley to Georgetown | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ed Cooley to Georgetown

Rumor has it Cooley was schtupping students at Downtown Providence hotels. Wife gave him a ultimatum to get out of Providence or lose the marriage.

This guy is damaged goods.

I didn't care that much if it was just a regular mistress, you never know what's going on in someone's marriage, but if it was students then that's gross. If true this would be a pretty swift fall from grace.

Rumor has it Cooley was schtupping students at Downtown Providence hotels. Wife gave him a ultimatum to get out of Providence or lose the marriage.

Then he's perfect for georgetown

Well that's a doozy.. not sure why divorce is dependent on leaving PC though... he's got a bigger sea to fish from in DC not challenging rumor but seems a bit of a stretch.

Seems to make sense, nothing sleazy ever goes on there. Haha

I didn't care that much if it was just a regular mistress, you never know what's going on in someone's marriage, but if it was students then that's gross. If true this would be a pretty swift fall from grace.
if it's students then GTown should probably look into it. First Kavanaugh and now Cooley. They can handle only so many deviants there. They should have hired Father Merrin to perform an exorcist.

Quick drag through the mud for Cooley here...

He kind of did PC a little dirty. The knives are going to come out.

Personally I don't really care even if it was students. As long as they're of age and it was consensual then it really isn't anyone's business.

He kind of did PC a little dirty. The knives are going to come out.

Personally I don't really care even if it was students. As long as they're of age and it was consensual then it really isn't anyone's business.

He took a better job that seems to pay more.

And I get it - stings because he was the local hero.

Last edited:
if it's students then GTown should probably look into it. First Kavanaugh and now Cooley. They can handle only so many deviants there. They should have hired Father Merrin to perform an exorcist.
Who is Kavanaugh?

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Check their records year over year before and then after Cooley. He racked up 20 win seasons more than anyone since Gavitt. 7 of his seasons he got them to 20 wins...

He's a very good coach.
That is the perception. I don't totally buy it

How are the best results for a program no one has racked winning seasons up since the 70s just "perception"
A lot of the 20 win seasons you reference took place in bad Big East conferences. I don't think Cooley did much better than Tim Welsh, considering the strength of their respective conferences at the time

A lot of the 20 win seasons you reference took place in bad Big East conferences. I don't think Cooley did much better than Tim Welsh, considering the strength of their respective conferences at the time

That's also not true. Scroll through season by season. Top 4 or better conference almost every year since the original BE was replaced by the NBE. As strong or stronger on average than it was in the 14 years prior.

That's also not true. Scroll through season by season. Top 4 or better conference almost every year since the original BE was replaced by the NBE. As strong or stronger on average than it was in the 14 years prior.

According to the particular metric of RPI

This seems like a good time to ask this:

Now that Jim's gone and Ewing is too... how much longer does the annual SUvGT matchup continue on for? I'd be lying if I said it still felt big or important.

Maybe instead of only playing GT every year we cycle through all the old rivals?

Considering HCARA is married to a Hoya, I'd say it will continue.

According to the particular metric of RPI

18-19 #4 conf in Net
19-20 #1 conf in Net
20-21 #4 conf in Net
21-22 #4 conf in Net
22-23 #4 conf in Net

What's your metric that shows the BE sucked?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom