Ed O out at LSU | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Ed O out at LSU

USC and LSU are now open. Miami and Nebraska could be open.

I don't think Fickell or Campbell are fits for LSU. I wonder if either fo the Stoops would be interested?
Yes.

I would love to see Coach O try and pronounce some of the names of Massachusetts towns we recruit out of.

Like, I can't imagine a funnier thing to watch than Ed Orgeron trying to pronounce Scituate, Leominster or Worcester.
The denizens of Massachusetts don’t do so well with the pronunciations themselves.

The denizens of Massachusetts don’t do so well with the pronunciations themselves.
I can do Worcester, but only because two of my kids went to Holy Cross. Trick question, what’s the second largest city in New England?

I can do Worcester, but only because two of my kids went to Holy Cross. Trick question, what’s the second largest city in New England?

Providence? Hartford?

Coach O is a mess there is a story here for sure.. more to it than just wins/ losses
Lets bring back O and Hire Rick when JB hangs em up.
Im sure JW and the Chancellor will be all in.

The first when in the pacific time zone hes offered.
Washington State, should we forward his contact info?

Besides our new coach is LIVE right now on ESPN2, check out his fun offense

Washington State, should we forward his contact info?

Besides our new coach is LIVE right now on ESPN2, check out his fun offense
Not impressed with Shawn Clark

His main job is still to win games. I wouldn't hire a cheater to win. But I don't know that about Ed O
I believe being cheating is part of the job description at LSU. Okay, to be fair, it is probably true of all of the $EC. Of course, with NIL, the bag man is now legal and virtually unregulated.

Hey, he didn’t ask her to go home with him! Just to hit the gym!
I assume it was because he thought the baby bump was actually a gut and thought she could benefit from working out.

* Likely a smear campaign as I said already.

“LSU quarterback Myles Brennan, who has been with the program since 2017, responded to that fiery report.

“I have been at LSU for quite some time now and can confirm this has never happened,” Brennan replied. “Not once.”

“LSU quarterback Myles Brennan, who has been with the program since 2017, responded to that fiery report.

“I have been at LSU for quite some time now and can confirm this has never happened,” Brennan replied. “Not once.”
How many single moms is Ed O supporting? He's like the Big Earn McCracken.

Tons of LSU players said that story was a load of Bull, they had a player who was there for 6 seasons who said it was made up.

A lot of what came out the days around his firing were lies but if the media wants to keep those close insider contacts they can't have any issues with peddling lies and shilling.

Heck look at the favorable press TD has gotten all season when he has done absolutely nothing to warrant it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom