Either get on the Dino train or shut the hell up | Syracusefan.com

Either get on the Dino train or shut the hell up

Alsacs

Living Legend
The negativity in these threads is unbelievable.
I mean give the guy a bleeping chance. This threads are so stupid.
Babers is not Gerg, Babers is not shafer.

I swear we deserve to suck with the expectation of instant gratification our fanbase expects.
The weather killed our passing game tonight. Our Ol was without 3 starters. Can people just calm the hell down. We aren't a bowl team okay well give Dino a chance.

The negativity in these threads is unbelievable.
I mean give the guy a bleeping chance. This threads are so stupid.
Babers is not Gerg, Babers is not shafer.

I swear we deserve to suck with the expectation of instant gratification our fanbase expects.
The weather killed our passing game tonight. Our Ol was without 3 starters. Can people just calm the hell down. We aren't a bowl team okay well give Dino a chance.
Bro, we didn't even use our passing game, how could the weather kill something that wasn't used?

Fans... short for fanatics.

Fanatic: a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.

Good luck getting fans to not be fans on a fan forum.

Oh quit it. It was equal talent tonight. Look at the actual game and the way it went down instead of being an apologist every loss. Ironically, its our offense that is the problem, the defense was good enough tonight. Stop it. Please. The scheming was atrocious.

Yeah when he said it would be a rough year, didn't he really mean we'd be in the playoff?
Exactly, you really have to read between the lines.

I think most people are giving him a chance, that doesn't mean we can't be disgusted with the effort tonight.
Yep exactly. I think we need signs made for next week.
"Faith without evidence"
"I believe"
"Go Cuse"

Someone get on it...

The problem is we need to win games like this to start building momentum. Wake is one win away from a bowl. We're probably looking at a 2-10 or 3-9 season.

With daunting schedule next year, it's going to be hard to put a good face on Orange is the new fast.

Brady likes soft balls
Thank you for telling me how much I am in your head for you to think I actually give a crap about this. Man you are so cute it is great. Can I hire you for a comedy show you are so good. I love it. I hope Northeast Ohio can contain your genius.

Thank you for telling me how much I am in your head for you to think I actually give a crap about this. Man you are so cute it is great. Can I hire you for a comedy show you are so good. I love it. I hope Northeast Ohio can contain your genius.

Could Tom have completed some throws down field tonight with the wind?

The problem is we need to win games like this to start building momentum. Wake is one win away from a bowl. We're probably looking at a 2-10 or 3-9 season.

With daunting schedule next year, it's going to be hard to put a good face on Orange is the new fast.

You can write off this year and next year. The schedule is working against Dino and the staff. 2018 is where we judge Dino. We enter next year with 5 automatic losses off the bat, it will be impossible for SU to have a successful season next year with that impossible schedule. Dino won't be judged in my book till the start of the 2018 season. But come 2018 he has no excuses. Getting a 2 year honeymoon in college football is rare but Dino walked into that with this job.

Losing to Wake isn't the end of the world. It's when we over-schedule and games like Wake become must wins at all costs. It's when you enter the season with no margin for error to have an off week vs the teams you play that are equal too you.

Until SU faces reality that they must schedule to win nothing will change. Recruiting will suffer no matter who the coach is and bowl games will be very rare and the exception not the norm.

Oh quit it. It was equal talent tonight. Look at the actual game and the way it went down instead of being an apologist every loss. Ironically, its our offense that is the problem, the defense was good enough tonight. Stop it. Please. The scheming was atrocious.
Scott Shafer was 14-23 we suck now no matter who was coaching this year.

Shafer set the program back 2-3 years and Babers is cleaning it up. Our offense had 3 OL miss this game. We couldn't throw the ball because of the weather. We dominated at the LOS on both sides of the ball I am not blaming Babers for that.

Could Tom have completed some throws down field tonight with the wind?
He likes soft balls that is all I know you remind me every week. I honestly don't give a crap about Brady right now. The fact you think your funny is great and actually does make me laugh so you are doing your job. Good job thank you for he laughs after the SU game.

Scott Shafer was 14-23 we suck now no matter who was coaching this year.

Shafer set the program back 2-3 years and Babers is cleaning it up. Our offense had 3 OL miss this game. We couldn't throw the ball because of the weather. We dominated at the LOS on both sides of the ball I am not blaming Babers for that.

We dominated the LOS? LOL ok, so if we did, thats more of an indictment on dinos play calling. Putrid. Or is it the offense. Again: long left to aet, short right to ish, nothing up the middle.

We dominated the LOS? LOL ok, so if we did, thats more of an indictment on dinos play calling. Putrid. Or is it the offense. Again: long left to aet, short right to ish, nothing up the middle.
Scott Shafer is why we suck right now. He isn't coming back and we are lucky we actually have a HC right now. You and. Others can't ever accept Shafer sucked and you hold Babers to a standard you don't hold Shafer.

We deserve to suck if ANYONE THINKS Shafer is better than Babers.

Scott Shafer is why we suck right now. He isn't coming back and we are lucky we actually have a HC right now. You and. Others can't ever accept Shafer sucked and you hold Babers to a standard you don't hold Shafer.

We deserve to suck if ANYONE THINKS Shafer is better than Babers.

Don't put words in my mouth. You are amongst a few on here that don't care to talk about the poor coaching of dino, just throw the shafer stuff at me. I love dino and his staff. Want him to succeed. I know shafer wasn't the answer. That said, shafer probably wins this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom