Elijah Hughes: Bucks | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Elijah Hughes: Bucks

Eli has a game built for today’s NBA. I think he’ll have a successful career.

I could see him ending up as a starter in a year or too as well if he keeps showcasing he can defend. If not that then a good 6/7th man.
There is no doubt he can score at this level and that is in just two short stints in the 4th quarter this pre season.

I know a few people with ties to the Jazz organization. I haven't been able to get any intel on how Hughes is doing, but one of them said that Hughes has a good chance to be an important guy on the roster going forward. Assuming Gobert is resigned the Jazz are going to be carrying heavy contracts and are looking at years paying the luxury tax (they may even pay it starting this season). They need cheap guys that can outperform their contract. Eli's got a window to make an impact.

I know a few people with ties to the Jazz organization. I haven't been able to get any intel on how Hughes is doing, but one of them said that Hughes has a good chance to be an important guy on the roster going forward. Assuming Gobert is resigned the Jazz are going to be carrying heavy contracts and are looking at years paying the luxury tax (they may even pay it starting this season). They need cheap guys that can outperform their contract. Eli's got a window to make an impact.

From what I've seen in just two games and a very short camp he is doing quite well. Confident, making some shots, rebounding and defending.

Not making predictions of course but some of the issues with being too timid and indecisive that plagued guys like Lydon and Malachi are already not an issue for Eli which is big.

From what I've seen in just two games and a very short camp he is doing quite well. Confident, making some shots, rebounding and defending.

Not making predictions of course but some of the issues with being too timid and indecisive that plagued guys like Lydon and Malachi are already not an issue for Eli which is big.
Yeah, in just two games the Jazz fan forum I check on once in a while thinks they might have gotten a steal. They like his confidence and feel he's already a strong offensive threat. They're hoping he can figure out NBA defense quickly.

Yeah, in just two games the Jazz fan forum I check on once in a while thinks they might have gotten a steal. They like his confidence and feel he's already a strong offensive threat. They're hoping he can figure out NBA defense quickly.

Yeah I have been snooping on there too. A lot of positive stuff around Eli.

Whose the guy in sweats on the bench going nuts?? It's not Mitchell but other than that I can't tell.

This shouldn’t surprise many. The season he put together last year was the most complete season since Carmelo.

It was phenomenal and is up there in the top 10 seasons by any player in Cuse history.
Great post. Sad that his year was overwhelmed by covid-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom