Email from 'Cuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Email from 'Cuse

I mean you can have your opinion and I’ll have mine. I didn’t realize uniforms were only for the elite 1 percent of fans. Casual fans don’t get opinions on what uniforms they would like to see

Orange tops and blue pants at home
White tops and orange pants on the road
Orange helmets with the block S all the time

My wish list

I mean you can have your opinion and I’ll have mine. I didn’t realize uniforms were only for the elite 1 percent of fans. Casual fans don’t get opinions on what uniforms they would like to see
No.

They don’t.

It’s pretty simple.

Yeah, if the storm trooper look disappears? I’m alright with that. In fact, I encourage it.
The thing with the Stormtrooper look is, and I don’t hate it...and the reason why I don’t hate it is also the reason why it should go...is that 100% of all college teams have it.

It’s one of those...you can’t fight City Hall things.

The all whites must be the pork in the uniform bill.

Theyre annoying and ugly as all hell, but apparently they're as necessary as a goal post.

But yeah, they’re stupid and they should go.

The thing with the Stormtrooper look is, and I don’t hate it...and the reason why I don’t hate it is also the reason why it should go...is that 100% of all college teams have it.

It’s one of those...you can’t fight City Hall things.

The all whites must be the pork in the uniform bill.

Theyre annoying and ugly as all hell, but apparently they're as necessary as a goal post.

But yeah, they’re stupid and they should go.

I like this take, but it also reminds me of Phil Mushnick railing against teams adopting black jerseys in his NY Post column/rant.

You and I may be dinosaurs...

No.

They don’t.

It’s pretty simple.
So 90 percent of your fan base doesn’t decide what our uniforms look like? I’m sure Nike and SU probably cares more what the average casual fans wants versus what us 100 diehards want and complain about on a fan forum.

So 90 percent of your fan base doesn’t decide what our uniforms look like? I’m sure Nike and SU probably cares more what the average casual fans wants versus what us 100 diehards want and complain about on a fan forum.
Actually what u fail to realize is at Syracuse 99% of the fan base is elite and are correct on how they want the uniforms to be.

The other unwashed 1% who want all whites and/or more blue are idiots and often post their ridiculous thoughts on here and use their useless friends as a source for incomprehensible thoughts.

I just find it strange that they will be revealing something like this 40 minutes away.
My guess is Wildhack was just like, we need to get out of the house.

Seems like we are in for a treat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom