Emergency team meeting? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Emergency team meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "other source" revealed:

test1.png
there is a meeting, that I can tell you. What it pertains to, is pure speculation.

there is a meeting, that I can tell you. What it pertains to, is pure speculation.

"How many syllables, Mario? How many syllables, Mario? How many syllables, Mario? How many syllables, Mario?"

Downey_Filmw_PutneySwope_original.jpg

I can't see any of our coaches leaving. Where would they be going? Would Red take a dumpy job like James Madison or UT Martin? Obviously, if GMac is called off the course, he's not involved. Hop isn't going anywhere.

If JB has all of a sudden decided to retire, I'll be floored. He was out recruiting last week. He talks about how rejuvenated he is.

If it's anything, I'd guess it would have to be something a player did or maybe a grad transfer wants to visit today...

Jasoncuse said:
I can't see any of our coaches leaving. Where would they be going? Would Red take a dumpy job like James Madison or UT Martin? Obviously, if GMac is called off the course, he's not involved. Hop isn't going anywhere. If JB has all of a sudden decided to retire, I'll be floored. He was out recruiting last week. He talks about how rejuvenated he is. If it's anything, I'd guess it would have to be something a player did...
Nah, these players are all good guys. That's just not an issue with this team.

If I'm a betting man...I expect you're floored.

Of course it could all be nothing.

My first thought was having something to do with Pearls services in NYC, or here. Wouldn't it be safe to say jb will be attending regardless of location? And will there be something local at Hendricks or something like that?

Nah, these players are all good guys. That's just not an issue with this team.

If I'm a betting man...I expect you're floored.

Of course it could all be nothing.
JB wouldn't up and retire as the world mourns Pearl, would he?

Can we wait for the news to even happen before this. This thread does nothing but ratchet up unnecessary stress.

If there were any facts it would be better but just starting this completes nothing but cause speculation.

It could be nothing more than exit interviews or it could be something really bad. Who knows but just saying there is a meeting is nothing.

Jasoncuse said:
JB wouldn't up and retire as the world mourns Pearl, would he?
I wouldn't think so, but he looked broken yesterday (as one should expect someone in his position to look).

I don't think JB is leaving. Flipping battle had to involve an assurance JB is here next year.

Hop or Autry leaving wouldn't necessarily mean an emergency meeting.

So if there was an emergency meeting, my money is on Mali leaving and GMac needing to hit the road recruiting.

Richardson is signing with an agent or JB retiring is the only thing I can think of that couldn't wait.

Can we wait for the news to even happen before this. This thread does nothing but ratchet up unnecessary stress.

If there were any facts it would be better but just starting this completes nothing but cause speculation.

It could be nothing more than exit interviews or it could be something really bad. Who knows but just saying there is a meeting is nothing.
It's something really bad?

mali had some cryptic posts last night, but doesnt seem like an emergency. would jb just text gerry saying "damnit, mal signed w an agent"

Alsacs said:
Can we wait for the news to even happen before this. This thread does nothing but ratchet up unnecessary stress. If there were any facts it would be better but just starting this completes nothing but cause speculation. It could be nothing more than exit interviews or it could be something really bad. Who knows but just saying there is a meeting is nothing.

What it is, is a tweet getting posted like happens 20 times a day. Some generate convo, some don't. This one did.

mali had some cryptic posts last night, but doesnt seem like an emergency. would jb just text gerry saying "damnit, mal signed w an agent"

Text wouldn't cut it, because they would need to talk about what plane which staff member(s) is boarding right away to lock in a recruit/transfer.

#1 is my bet. Arranging to go together as a team.

Yeah, this is nothing major, just grabbing the kids during a busy time of the semester and handling some logistical stuff.

7'7" Chinese kid just verbaled. Sister goes to SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom