EMU Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

EMU Game Thread...

Would be very pleasantly surprised if we made the tournament this year. Too limited and depth is a problem. Falls in line with my expectations so not too surprised.

It'll come down to what big wins we can get in the ACC and if we can hold serve at home. Team definitely won't quit, but we are going to have a lot of close games because we won't run anyone out.

Moyers getting minutes he would never see most years at SU due to the lack of players/transfers. He's at least another year if not two away. Offensively he has to develop some short of a jump shot especially against a zone d

Outside of the 5 we have no excuse recurring for any other position for a work in progress when it comes to shooting.

Not sure but with 4 fouls why risk it? Team is going to have to hit fts to win, Chukwu has done his part (the last 1 and 1 not withstanding)
Yeah...now I’m just waiting for one against us to even it out!

Anybody who thinks Brissett is an NBA prospect this year is an idiot.

I readily admit this is an unnecessary post, but man I wish we still had a non-diva Geno on this team.

Just having another play who is a threat as a shooter would do wonders, that's why I thought when he left it was a bigger loss then most on here were admitting. He was capable of having a handful of Gillon type of games this season where his shot is on and hes in double figures a la the game where Battle got hurt. Now we have HW and thats it. I honestly wouldn't mind JB playing that D3 guard and seeing if he can give us anything.

Nova and UNC don't recruit guys that go to the League, hence them being "old".

Chukwu with a two handed jam. That's what he needs to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom