End of Game reaction @ NYC Gamewatch | Syracusefan.com

End of Game reaction @ NYC Gamewatch

Cuseman78

All Conference
Wish I was up in Boston but other than being there, the NYC game watching was a pretty great place to be. We even broke out the old "F em up, F em up". I had no idea at the time but apparently somebody got the reaction and threw it up on Youtube.

New York's college team.. Ya think? What bar?

I was about to say the same thing in my original post. And people doubt that we are NY's College Team.

Bar was the Village Pourhouse.

The scene was very similar at The Triple Crown. My buddy and I went there because we got out of work a little late. Planned on going to Stout or Blarney but the bars all around MSG were packed for 'Cuse and the Black Keys at the Garden

somebody should send that to "The Hill" and see what they've missed out on since they decided to double book 2 years ago and kick us out which is the sole reason we lost to butler.

somebody should send that to "The Hill" and see what they've missed out on since they decided to double book 2 years ago and kick us out which is the sole reason we lost to butler.

Grrrr...don't remind me of that. Agree, that was a bad karmic moment of 2010. I will never go to Sidebar again.

And it turned out to be a Really, really bad financial decision on The Hills part too

Wish I was up in Boston but other than being there, the NYC game watching was a pretty great place to be. We even broke out the old "F em up, F em up". I had no idea at the time but apparently somebody got the reaction and threw it up on Youtube.

That is like Pron to me.

This is awesome.

As corny as it sounds, these guys watch all the games throughout the winter at this bar (I go only a handful of times compared to them), ups and downs, good games, bad games, bad weather outside, whatever. Kind of all makes it worthwhile on nights like last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom