Ennions... | Syracusefan.com

Ennions...

God. It seems like so much longer ago. They say time flies when you're having fun, but my life sucks, so what the heck?
I was going to say the same thing. Seems like a decade ago lol. Wow just 6 years ago ranked #1. Truly will enjoy when we get back to a top 15 program for a good stretch of years. Never take it for granted that’s for sure!

It seems longer than six years ago that Ennis played here. That was a magical start to the season. Unfortunately, we peaked at the Duke game.

Oh man Dixon’s reaction is like a pleasant hot cup of coffee
I see your Dixon reaction & raise you a Nick Resavy “air hump”.

94AE7A21-8FF4-4EF2-AE41-6321FB2C7678.jpeg

EDIT: Man, I had forgotten just how disproportionately long Buss Patterson’s arms are.

Jamie Dixon. One of the few coaches I’ll ever dislike and I can’t imagine what could change that. Yeah, what a turd. Also, we must have more game winning last minute shots than any other college program.

God. It seems like so much longer ago. They say time flies when you're having fun, but my life sucks, so what the heck?

lol, being undefeated and number 1, that shot, and the epic Duke win in the Dome really does feel like it happened in another sports lifetime.

Still blame myself for missing the BC game for a flight to Charlotte, and shockingly seeing that we lost on my phone while waiting to get off the plane, and then watching the CJ Fair charge Duke loss at a bar in Charlotte...that whole trip took me into bizarro world and ruined our season and we haven’t been fully right since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom