Ennis leads the Lakers over the Spurs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis leads the Lakers over the Spurs

wait a minute...Ennis is on the Lakers???
Exactly what i was about to write. I live in LA and just gave up on watching the lakers about a month ago. OUR Ennis? I don't even remember this happening.

He could have been a top 5 pick if he stayed 4 years the way he's playing now!

But, if he continues to play this way, he will get a big FA contract at the time he would have just been entering the draft. A far bigger win for him.
It's all about getting to the 2nd and 3rd contract as early as possible.

I wouldn't know what to do with myself if we had a sarcasm font.
Yeah what we would do if you had to actually give opinions and weren't the board gatekeeper being sarcastic on everyone else.

He's shooting 46% from the field, 42% from 3, and 88% from the line in his 20 games in LA. Way better than his numbers everywhere else.
He helped the Lakers win again last night. This 4 game winning streak with the Suns winning twice is just amazingly dumb.

Ennis did get himself a job for elsewhere next year. He has played well.

Yeah what we would do if you had to actually give opinions and weren't the board gatekeeper being sarcastic on everyone else.
You're way funnier than you think.

He helped the Lakers win again last night. This 4 game winning streak with the Suns winning twice is just amazingly dumb.

Which is all he should care about

You're way funnier than you think.
I know I am not funny. When you took that shot at me you lost the benefit of the doubt from me. I was letting it go but what I said is what you do. There are enough posts from others for your gatekeeping sarcasm to come out.

I know I am not funny. When you took that shot at me you lost the benefit of the doubt from me. I was letting it go but what I said is what you do. There is enough posts from others for your gatekeeping sarcasm to come out.
I am the gatekeeper of nothing here. You shouldn't take this stuff so seriously.

I am the gatekeeper of nothing here. You shouldn't take this stuff so seriously.
I take shots at mental health serious.
Sorry I don't find that funny and I can take jokes from others. Liking a cheap shot isn't funny.

I take shots at mental health serious.
Sorry I don't find that funny and I can take jokes from others. Liking a cheap shot isn't funny.

You're both good posters - you're above this.

Let's focus on how well Ennis has been playing here.

I read an article in one of the LA papers about how Ennis is hoping to stay with the Lakers. He said its the first stop where he's gotten minutes and where they let him play through mistakes and take on the responsibilities to call plays. Also, Walton has been encouraging him to shoot the ball. First time he's really felt comfortable out there since college, he said. It shows.

Unless you kneecap guys players are never going to tank. Good chance Ennis won't be there next year, he's trying to get a good tape for the next team. Walton is playing ancient Metta World Peace major minutes. I don't know what else they can do to lose short of suspending everyone.

Unless you kneecap guys players are never going to tank. Good chance Ennis won't be there next year, he's trying to get a good tape for the next team. Walton is playing ancient Metta World Peace major minutes. I don't know what else they can do to lose short of suspending everyone.
They could hire JT3 and tell him it's a tournament game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom