Ennis | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

I can't think of many players who Syracuse has tracked as closely as Ennis in recent years. I'm sure there are some, but if he decides to go somewhere else, it won't have been for lack of effort.

If/when he decides it'd be nice if he would tell us asap so we can put our best efforts behind getting him some talented teammates. That's the one issue kids overlook when they drag out the process to get more attention. (not directing this at Ennis just in general)

Agree.
We really are quite stacked for 2013 already also though, and alot of recruits know that. But, they also know we thrive on freshmen breaking out as sensational soph's. Thats how programs continue to be elite.

I hear that alot of these top kids want to play right away, but honestly sometimes its better they don't suck out as freshmen and wait a year. Think what the NBA has done to some kids right out of highschool in the last decade.

Fair, Grant- sf
Cooney/Gbinije SG
Keita Rak and DC -Center/PF I don' t think DC2 or Rak will jump after next year.
MCW- 50/50.

I really like our chances with Jefferson as much as his dribble. Especially given his final list. I would be happy if he commited Asap before another great Combo guy does. Especially with Jerami Grants recent groth spurt.

Man I just hope he picks Cuse at this point him going anywhere else would be a huge letdown.

That's why we want both

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

@EvanDanielsFOX: Tyler Ennis (@tdot_ennis) has five schools remaining. Decision very soon .

Good news. I love the position we're in, but I confess that I'll feel relieved once I know that our point guard of the future is coming our way. Glad we won't have to wait long for Ennis's decision either way.

I.e. decision comes as soon as Boeheim is available to accept the call. 'Merica.

By the way, I don't know anything, I was just whoring for likes. Thanks Francis and OrangeAl.

Any updates Francis?
When it comes to Ennis, SU is

winning.gif

for what its worth, nation of orange is reporting the sources have said its a forgone conclusion that Ennis is cuse bound.

As much as I love NOO, Jake, Albany, and Francis may be his sources.

Great news on Ennis! Gotta have someone to run the show.

BTW Thanks to all of you guys for keeping up with recruiting this summer. I've read a ton of stuff when I have 5-10min during a very busy summer. I really appreciate being able to keep up with things here. Thank You.